Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Would anyone take Bielsa? 

At the end of the season, maybe. Mid-season I think it would have the potential to be a complete disaster. Our players look unfit even compared to the league average so I don't think there's any chance they'd be able to deliver what he would ask of them without at least a pre-season to acclimatise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MPH said:

what has he won and what has he done to earn your support?

Suspect not being BR is enough for some (Until they can blame Top for employing FL that is)

Edit wasn’t even quick enough to publish my theory.   :whistle:

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Haha 1

Just now, Matt said:

Probably got more to with Rodgers has done to lose his support…

but if you directly compare what they have achieved last few years then Lampard isn’t even close to being in Brendan’s league.  ( and no, I’m not a  Brendan supporter).

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, MPH said:

but if you directly compare what they have achieved last few years then Lampard isn’t even close to being in Brendan’s league.  ( and no, I’m not a  Brendan supporter).

I mean I wasn't genuinely advocating for Lampard, merely stating it's probably got more to do with what Rodgers has done to lose his support.

However, for the purpose's of discussion and debate, what had Brendan achieved before he came here? Bearing in mind the talent, opportunity and resources at Liverpool.

SPL? 

In which case are we having Gerrard? Neil Lennon? Ronnie Deila? They all did well in the Scottish Pub League.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

Just now, Matt said:

I mean I wasn't genuinely advocating for Lampard, merely stating it's probably got more to do with what Rodgers has done to lose his support.

However, for the purpose's of discussion and debate, what had Brendan achieved before he came here?

SPL? 

In which case are we having Gerrard? Neil Lennon? Ronnie Deila? They all did well in the Scottish Pub League.

But, but, but he nearly won the prem with one of the best Liverpool squads ever. (He does love to fall at the final hurdle)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dames said:

I know Rodgers is very disliked on here but its utter lunacy to suggest you’d rather have Lampard than Rodgers.

I don't want either here TBH..

As a player Lampard was great, as a manager sh1t.

As  player Rodgers was sh1t and as a manager, yep, you guessed it, Sh1t.

1 hour ago, Dames said:

I know Rodgers is very disliked on here but its utter lunacy to suggest you’d rather have Lampard than Rodgers.

I would have to believe it was a tongue in cheek comment......total frustration as everyone by now must see.Rodgers is getting nothing out of the players.......I'd compare his tactical master plan to me trying to solve a Rubiks Cube.......it's right ugly