Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Less than the moaning whining duo of Klopp & Pep,throw in that previous Chelsea wizard Tuchel…??

Though for all that,I reiterate once again,What noises come out of a football managers mouth,is totally irrelevant. A mixture of trivial nonsense,to wisdom on wheels that cruise past the spins of contradiction cutting the banal through to percepience & acuity of those gameday twists of achievement and downfalls…

How fans allow themselves to get pulled in, then go on chastising every word,& not the actual presentation, & failures within the spread of tactics…

criticising  a football manager,for being Stubborn,Egoistic, arrogant and the rest…is the actual strengths we need our managers to carry.

Rodgers has a decent CV,he’s achieved more than the managers average NAME.

Now he’s floundering,at the moment not on his words,but by not delivering on, onfield performance & presentation….Nothing else counts..

In your opinion...just because you have that view, doesn't mean its correct.. and you can't claim its irrelevant.

(you would need to know that the manager  uttering the nonsense/wisdom is doing it because,

1 he believes its actually true or

2 its  formulated to hide stuff and misdirect.

But unless you have psyic access to the managers thoughts and motives you can't quantify your statement 

Ok, I'll have a go, in my opinion  the sh1t that comes out of Rodgers mouth is very measured formulated and well thought out sh1t, thats designed to hide veiled digs at people and  situations and continually reinforced his manufactured excuses..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

In your opinion...just because you have that view, doesn't mean its correct.. and you can't claim its irrelevant.

(you would need to know that the manager  uttering the nonsense/wisdom is doing it because,

1 he believes its actually true or

2 its  formulated to hide stuff and misdirect.

But unless you have psyic access to the managers thoughts and motives you can't quantify your statement 

Ok, I'll have a go, in my opinion  the sh1t that comes out of Rodgers mouth is very measured formulated and well thought out sh1t, thats designed to hide veiled digs at people and  situations and continually reinforced his manufactured excuses..

The world you live in must be very dark,with gargoyles, and the normal beings with horns & tails…brimstone warming every corner…:bounce:

• Like 1

On 31/01/2023 at 23:46, WinslowFox said:

Well, well, well, he got what he wanted. Now we shall see what he is capable of, I wonder what his excuse will be.

I feel like the club have called his bluff.

please log off, utter nonsense, miserable soul.

These next 4-5 games are going to be a real test. If we don't pick up at least 3-4 points then we could genuinely struggle to stay up as we'd need to win over half our remaining games to do so. 

He has been backed, injuries may still be a massive issue though as it only takes a couple in certain positions and we're back to square one again.

Let's hope he's still got the majority of the squad behind him because the luxury of a run of poor results and still be there be enough time for a new manager to turn it around has now pretty much gone.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

The world you live in must be very dark,with gargoyles, and the normal beings with horns & tails…brimstone warming every corner…:bounce:

What on earth are you on about? (Are you a little unwell)

Sorry If you have to result to replying with the dross above because someone disagrees with you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Guppys Love Child said:

What on earth are you on about? (Are you a little unwell)

Sorry If you have to result to replying with the dross above because someone disagrees with you.

(The world you live in must be very dark,with gargoyles, and the normal beings with horns & tails…brimstone warming every corner…) just going to repeat what this guy said, cause its the truth.  (miserable) :appl:

:brendan_still::brendan_still:

1 hour ago, Guest said:

"Young Wanya", so Marcal-Madivadua. 

Yep, I think I heard "young" but couldn't really make out the name. I reckon I heard wanya and assumed Tawanda (Maswanhise)

Edited by taupe

3 hours ago, Guest said:

"Young Wanya", so Marcal-Madivadua. From my very limited knowledge of him I thought he was more of an attacking midfielder but I'm sure the good folk @moore_94 and @Ric Flairknow more about him

...he plays on the wing, just does not someone who seems to be too overly expressive on the pitch, or someone who expresses him self!!!

I would say maybe a few of the players in the U21s know what is there preffered position or actually plays it. The only person that seems to have some zest to express themselves is Deniche Hill. I think too many of the academy has been there too long, they are going through the motions.