Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

16 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Sorry I just find the man utterly nauseating. Today though, he's done good. It doesn't mean the last 2 plus years get forgotten overnight. 

From a mental health perspective, it's worth thinking this over. Letting go is crucial. 

• Like 1

Encouraging signs and I’m pleased for him today. Partly his own doing but the summer transfer fiasco must’ve been incredibly frustrating for him as well. Got three new players in, was brave enough to play them all and it paid off. Confidence in the squad must’ve increased significantly after today.

Aston Villa 2-4 Leicester: What Rodgers said

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers: "Our football was outstanding, we could have had more if we had been clinical. Tete is an out and out winger and he was outstanding, he gives us the space in the middle by playing so wide.

"Second half we were solid, tight and organised against a team whose recent record has been very good.

"There is no doubt about the mentality of this team. We were calm when we came under pressure and we deserved the win.

"Our four goals were fantastic, we were very creative and we could have had five or six."

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Corky said:

So..

Stop talking your players down. Back them. Build them up. They deserve support, not snide comments from their manager.

Well….he is because they deserved it. :dunno:

Do not think blowing smoke up their arse if they are being sh*t is helpful despite what some on here think, anyway, who knows what the messaging is internally?

27 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Well….he is because they deserved it. :dunno:

Do not think blowing smoke up their arse if they are being sh*t is helpful despite what some on here think, anyway, who knows what the messaging is internally?

No, I don't want a happy clapper manager but I don't also believe questioning their quality in public is the right approach. He doesn't have to say how wonderful they are each week, just not criticise their ability.

• Like 2

I’m actually willing and excited to see what rodgers can do with this squad now. Brendan ball when done correctly is a joy to watch. The problem will be if things start to go wrong and the nasty side of him returns. 

That team today was so exciting to watch and i’m looking forward to seeing us again next week! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

No, I don't want a happy clapper manager but I don't also believe questioning their quality in public is the right approach. He doesn't have to say how wonderful they are each week, just not criticise their ability.

Fair enough, without knowing the internal dialogue that goes on it is hard to tell what the messaging actually is and I can never put too much stock in what the various sources deliver, as their intention is to incite rather than inform

Edited by Dahnsouff

2 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Great line-up and amazed to see all three newbies starting. 

subs I thought were bang on, so all in all a good day Brendan. 

always like to post in here when he does well, since this thread is flooded when we lose regardless of the reason. 

Ahh when Venus opens her arms, with kind soft but wise words comforts those so wild lost children…..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

So..

Stop talking your players down. Back them. Build them up. They deserve support, not snide comments from their manager.

I don’t know what most are reading from this, but he’s hardly talking them down, honestly its embarrassing how these anti BR are taking mountains from mole hills, any excuse to slate him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Simoken said:

Love you Rodgers!!!! embarrasing all those lcfc doubters yet again.

:brendan_still::brendan_still:

Nope..

Happy as pig in poo we won..

But Naaar, he can still fook off real pronto like still from me..

( Oh, it's amazing what happens when you actually stop the pass for the sake of it style of play and actually attack a team....yep you guessed it ..we win)

• Like 2

Give the Bendan fan boys on their love fest their moment in the sun..

Don't worry, he'll revert back to type soon enough and normal service will resume..

Oh sh1t..  I can say that can I? as king of the W.U.M's Simoken will call me miserable  and fuchfnts will call me a gargoyle or something 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tetly said:

He got it spot on today with the starting 11 and the subs. We looked ok today I am very concerned how easy our defence is to get at but enjoyed today.

We need to play a defensive midfielder it’s just a shame KDH or Tielemans have to miss out. But bringing on KDH for 30 minutes with the energy he brings would be a great sub. 

We should have Ricardo, Evans, Soumare and Ndidi back soon. Be tough to decide who makes the bench then lol