Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

12 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Give the Bendan fan boys on their love fest their moment in the sun..

Don't worry, he'll revert back to type soon enough and normal service will resume..

Oh sh1t..  I can say that can I? as king of the W.U.M's Simoken will call me miserable  and fuchfnts will call me a gargoyle or something 

Im only trying to help you be more optimistic in life. #onelove #Ftjesus #donthate #roddggerrssstilliiidiiee

42 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Give the Bendan fan boys on their love fest their moment in the sun..

Don't worry, he'll revert back to type soon enough and normal service will resume..

Oh sh1t..  I can say that can I? as king of the W.U.M's Simoken will call me miserable  and fuchfnts will call me a gargoyle or something 

When it fits….

• Like 1

For the time being I'm not going to moan about him. He's not going to be sacked for the foreseeable future so why bother? And assuming he's going to coach the quality out of the new players just seems a bit negative, let's just give them a chance and see what happens.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Nothing changes in terms of the overall picture for me, I really don’t like the bloke and have wanted him gone for a good 18 months.

However, credit where credits due. He made a big call going with the new guys and Nacho and that is the kind of style/performance that would get a lot of fans happy again even if it didn’t result in winning each week. It was spot on today and to get the monkey off our backs about points from a losing position was big.

It’s clear he was also right about needing squad additions. It was never about that being wrong but how he dealt with it, the moaning and negativity.

Hopefully, he has his guys in and can pick a side like that, get some back from injury too and make a good go at it for however long he is with us.

Spot on for me.

22 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Come on Simoken..here's your chance to practise spreading your optimisum again..

Elvismcfly seem to agree with me 

He can pipe up however he wants after one rare win, it will fall on deaf ears. He could win 5 on the bounce and I’d still want him gone, he’s been like a breath of stale air at this club for far too long.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

You seem to keep on doing this... typing random words  ???  What the hell do you mean?

I get abused when I write long posts,so I thought I would keep it short...& Still FT not happy at NTF.

We won 2-4 so my day ends with that guy who sprinkles stardust in my eyes..

35 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

He can pipe up however he wants after one rare win, it will fall on deaf ears. He could win 5 on the bounce and I’d still want him gone, he’s been like a breath of stale air at this club for far too long.

I've said something very similar on an earlier post..along the lines of we could every game until the end of the season and I'd still want him gone..  It more then just the results its about him and the way he acts...I just don't think he's a very nice person and the trates he has and displays make him un likeable. IMO

Also the vast majority on here also want him gone...surely we can't all be wrong? And there must be something unsavoury enough for us all to think alike

Edited by Guppys Love Child
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I get abused when I write long posts,so I thought I would keep it short...& Still FT not happy at NTF.

We won 2-4 so my day ends with that guy who sprinkles stardust in my eyes..

Write a post as long as you wish my dear, you'll not get abuse from me personally for doing it, but I can't speak for the rest of  FT on that front.

All I ask is that when you do scribble a reply, please make sure its understandable and not criptic so that we don't all have to guess 

3 words was a tad on the short side...

I too am glad of the result..but one swallow doesn't make a summer and I still think Rodgers is a "Class One fraud of a manager and a tw@t" chucked in for good measure  and pray for the day we are not plagued by his presence at our club, and quite a number of other posters agree with me.

Edited by Guppys Love Child
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

I've said something very similar on an earlier post..along the lines of we could every game until the end of the season and I'd still want him gone..  It more then just the results its about him and the way he acts...I just don't think he's a very nice person and the trates he has and displays make him un likeable. IMO

Also the vast majority on here also want him gone...surely we can't all be wrong? And there must be something unsavoury enough for us all to think alike

Amazing how you can dislike someone you have never met or even know and yet but base your knowledge from interviews and media articles, how shallow can you get.. the man has won you silverware and got you into Europe and a charity shield.. and when we have a wobble you flake and scream sack, you are the worst kind of supporter and the more waffle you spit out the worse you seem to get. ;) can’t wait to hear you respond with absolutely nothing.

:brendan:

Edited by Simoken
  • Like 1

There’s a time and a place for Rodgers Out talk and that’s in your WhatsApp group during the 40th minute of the game, right before Iheanacho scores, and then you take credit for turning the game around with a good ol’ reverse jinx…but I wouldn’t know anyone who’d do such a thing… :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Look we can all agree to disagree on BR’s style of management and his tendency to do weird things with subs and formations to our detriment but we can all agree that when he gets it right he really gets it right!

Today we were something else. We haven’t seen this level of confidence, intent & conviction in a long time. If we were more solid in defense we would have been even more complete. We all got everything we wanted today from the club and manager. 
let’s just enjoy this moment please and cheer the team on so we can have many more moments like this starting with finally beating our bogey team totty hotspuds.

let’s go foxes! :chant:

45 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Amazing how you can dislike someone you have never met or even know and yet but base your knowledge from interviews and media articles, how shallow can you get.. the man has won you silverware and got you into Europe and a charity shield.. and when we have a wobble you flake and scream sack, you are the worst kind of supporter and the more waffle you spit out the worse you seem to get. ;) can’t wait to hear you respond with absolutely nothing.

:brendan:

" absolutely nothing"

• Haha 3