Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

5 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

United is a fookin mess and has been since fergie left. Chewed through what 3 proven managers already. Why would you want to walk into a shower of shit. If I were rodgers, I'd hold out for a bigger job. United right now, is not on the same level as chelsea, liverpool and man city.

I'd you don't think Rodgers accepts Man Utd you are crazy.

If they asked for him tonight he would be in Manchester tomorrow morning signed sealed delivered.

If that happens we will go for Potter I think

8 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

United is a fookin mess and has been since fergie left. Chewed through what 3 proven managers already. Why would you want to walk into a shower of shit. If I were rodgers, I'd hold out for a bigger job. United right now, is not on the same level as chelsea, liverpool and man city.

Of course he’d go. It’s Manchester United - much as I can’t them. 

You don’t generally get an opportunity at big clubs doing well, but only those that are in a mess. Tuchel, Guardiola and Klopp aren’t going anywhere, anytime soon and, if they did, it would probably be because they find themselves in a bit of a mess 

17 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Pray OGS isn't sacked...

Cos if Manchester United come calling for BR he's gone!

I don't think Man Utd would even go for him if OGS got sacked

I think they would go "big" with their next choice: Conte, Zidane, Ten Hag etc. someone like that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

I think they would go "big" with their next choice: Conte, Zidane, Ten Hag etc. someone like that

Agree, he isn't a big enough name. They've gone with smaller name to rebuild, their next throw will be a Hollywood name

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Agree, he isn't a big enough name. They've gone with smaller name to rebuild, their next throw will be a Hollywood name

Fully expecting OGS wont be sacked straight away, we will see some protests, he gets binned off and they bring in Zidane

Glazers/Woodward always do something big to get on the fans side when things start to turn

Edited by moore_94

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Yeah I think Conte should be the man for them as he won’t take shit from above or the players and will soon strip out the lazy but that said Man U will do wot Man U do and go for the label and the label is Zidane who in my mind is totally wrong for them…so bring him on 😂 

Why is it every time a big six club has a few bad results, their manager is getting sacked and Rodgers is taking over.

If Man Utd sacks Ole, the only man they’re going for is Conte - if he turns them down it will be Zidane. With his Liverpool past, no way will BR even be on a short list at Man Utd.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Why is it every time a big six club has a few bad results, their manager is getting sacked and Rodgers is taking over.

If Man Utd sacks Ole, the only man they’re going for is Conte - if he turns them down it will be Zidane. With his Liverpool past, no way will BR even be on a short list at Man Utd.

His liverpool past lol

Liverpool icon Brendan Rodgers

Just now, filbertway said:

His liverpool past lol

I didn’t say he was an icon, but a bloke who managed Liverpool, will be on the back foot at Man United from day one. 
There board will be looking for someone to get fans onside, a big name hence Rodgers won’t he even be on their shortlist.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Excellent sub today to bring off Cags, was on a yellow and was losing his head slightly IMO.

And was all over the place again. Far too rash on a number of occasions.

Will cost us more goals this season unless he sorts it out. Playing more like he did in his 1st season with us than the 2nd. I am not sure if he even makes the team once Fofana is back.

Amartey has been superior to him by quite a wa so far this season. Thought he was very good again today. 

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

His liverpool past lol

He came closest to winning the league there between 1990 and Klopp turning up.

Yes it didn't end well but he was probably one game (Chelsea) away from not needing to manage us and rebuild his status and being a Liverpool icon.

For us it was a great result, looking back.

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

Mess or no mess, with their budget and squad you can fix shit pretty quickly if you are a good manager. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Agree with this, can't see them appointing an ex Liverpool manager being the biggest reason of all.

3 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Sure as hell take it over Spurs or Arsenal. Prolific amounts of cash to shape the squad.......if they let you.

22 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Agree with this, can't see them appointing an ex Liverpool manager being the biggest reason of all.

Said the same about Benitez to Everton. But it happened.......maybe not for long after Watford:D

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Get smash by Liverpool, sack the manager and appoint a former Liverpool manager.

Can't see it, stirring up a hornets nest!

Rodgers is not leaving here mid season for anyone unless Top wants him out.

If someone wants me to quit my job and give no notice its hard for me to trust or take them seriously. And Celtic is not the same given the relationship between the front office and Rodgers towards the end.

Rodgers knows what a "fill in" manager is.

Looking at the Man Ure situation 

1) conte plays a brand of football unacceptable to most cockney man United fans 

2) Zidane can’t order coffee in English so that ain’t going to work 

after that it’s down to people in Jobs 

Poch ain’t leaving PSG for that mess in Salford 

and then I arrive at the Best British Coach in the league, Brendan 

They would be mental not to think about it, the man is a CLASS ACT ! And he can mix it with the best of them 

but will he go: my gut feeling is if that lot come knocking then I really do worry that he is still ambitious enough to say good bye to us and move north 

hope I’m so so wrong but this man left a club he loved and all his family loved to come here, he didn’t do that for cash, he did it for ambition ! And that’s a very very ruthless thing for a manager to be full off 

for me if they come looking he is as good as gone