Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

By most metrics we're worse YoY, having a head of analytics relaying this to the manager and board would be useful. Good job we replaced Sormaz when he left his post at the end of last season... ah wait :facepalm:

That this thread is about to fall off the front page and risk not hitting 2000 is just one more thing to add onto my personal list of things I blame Rodgers for. As is the fact that the new Rodgers thread has 6 pages of comments that should’ve been here.

6 minutes ago, Daggers said:

That this thread is about to fall off the front page and risk not hitting 2000 is just one more thing to add onto my personal list of things I blame Rodgers for. As is the fact that the new Rodgers thread has 6 pages of comments that should’ve been here.

It's a difficult time for you mate, I know. Please take care of you and yours. x

Just now, Nick said:

Yes, togetherness in hatred is what we are all striving for old friend. x

Take it away and what do you have left? A forum of content people with mutually supportive posts? Yeuck, what kind of future for the internet is that? A fvcking horrible one that’s for sure.

Rodgers out.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
On 14/02/2023 at 21:02, Col city fan said:

I don’t think Brendan Rodgers will suddenly start to mix up how Leicester play. He firmly believes in himself and his tactics. Whether this is extreme self confidence or arrogance, or whatever it is, is open to debate.

I’ve said so many times during his tenure that he’s a real enigma of a football manager. We go from absolutely sublime for a few weeks, onto losing runs and poor performances for the next 6/7 games. It’s bizarre and inexplicable really.

Whether our horrid injury lists have been down to how they are trained or just pure bad luck, is also open to debate.

I honestly think that Rodgers generally epitomises a football manager with ‘no plan B’. He plays a certain style of football and it either works very very well, or teams see through it and we lose. 

😉

Have us absolutely no chance today with negative tactics from the off. So tired of the same bollocks now. We so badly need a change.

Bottles every time we lose. First shot after 70 minutes is a joke. No pressing, no urgency. No ****ing hope with him in charge.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Absolutely disgusting display today. What was the ****ing plan? 

There wasn’t one. 

No serious attempt on goal against an Arsenal team not at full tilt is horrendous.

There will still be those that defend that performance though. 

Looking forward to the flood of pro-Brendan comments on here tonight. The kind of ones that highlight everything he brings to the club - you know, like the powerfully convincing "Well who would you replace him with?"

• Haha 3