Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, st albans fox said:

I’m just surprised when we lose a game we all expect to lose, there is a rush on this thread.  Surely todays game makes no difference to rodgers position??  if he shouldn’t be the coach then he shouldn’t be the coach …..

It's the manner of the defeat and not the defeat its self.

He is not a positive manager. Plays to cautious and should of atleast went for it. Give the fans something to shout about.

That today other than the defending which wasn't to bad was dreadfull

• Like 3

I’m definitely a heavy Rodgers out but he’s in a bit of a tricky situation today.

Go gung ho with our leaky defence (huge part of that is his problem as our coach/manager) and lose by 3 or more goals and the players confidence could be completely shot.

It’s not at home to Arsenal that I judge many LCFC managers but to those around us.

Let’s get to the Summer and do a complete refresh (Rodgers included) but that final nail won’t be today, even it was a cowardly performance.

• Thanks 1

Just now, LaCiudad said:

Weirdos who slate everyone when we lose and stay silent when we win. I guess that's the internet for you. 

Behave BR is shite.

Look at our injury history under him it's the worse in the clubs history. 

Get rid of him 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Arsenal are good but this is embarrassing 

Statistically useless!

Journalists should shove these stats at him but I bet they don't!

Edited by Tuna

Guest Kopfkino

Unless you can create physical advantage like Everton and Brentford (we can’t) did against Arsenal, you have to have technical proficiency against Arsenal - that’s why Emery went with Buendía and Coutinho last week. They even made a team of Man City’s class struggle with the ball.

And so having no Maddison was a massive hinderance made worse imo by having Praet in over Tielemans. Normally I try to rationalise and seek to understand why a manager does what they do but I don’t get that one at all and can’t work it out.

The manner of the way it played out was grim but it’s dishonest if people think Rodgers had that as an idea in his head. But whatever his vision of the game was today, it didn’t work at all not helped by absence & poor execution

No issue with the result, however to only have 1 shot at home to any team is an absolute disgrace, at least last week we tried to have a go against Man United in the 1st half. Surely in those last 15 minutes you look to have a go and put Arsenal under some serious pressure, we have literally set up for damage limitation, I am sorry that is unforgivable, Arsenal have shown in recent weeks that they can be got at, today we have literally shown up with the mentality of a non league side in round 3 of the FA Cup drawn away to Man City and shit scared of conceding a cricket score. That is a disgusting approach and shows a complete lack of ambition and professional pride. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1