Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

No issue with the result, however to only have 1 shot at home to any team is an absolute disgrace, at least last week we tried to have a go against Man United in the 1st half. Surely in those last 15 minutes you look to have a go and put Arsenal under some serious pressure, we have literally set up for damage limitation, I am sorry that is unforgivable, Arsenal have shown in recent weeks that they can be got at, today we have literally shown up with the mentality of a non league side in round 3 of the FA Cup drawn away to Man City and shit scared of conceding a cricket score. That is a disgusting approach and shows a complete lack of ambition and professional pride. 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Like 1

Just now, LaCiudad said:

That is where you're wrong, again...

It was more first comment on the subject so interested in how I can be wrong again?

You are coming across as very angry, just looking out for you really. Perhaps take a breather and a break from the forum?

Scary thing isn't this season for me. We just have enough quality to stay up. Top who has a major weak spot regarding managers will naively back Rodgers, and we will be relegated next year 100%. He's a train wreck. An awful manager in every facet 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LCFCJohn said:

It was more first comment on the subject so interested in how I can be wrong again?

You are coming across as very angry, just looking out for you really. Perhaps take a breather and a break from the forum?

:D don't patronise please.

11 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

He thinks we were aggressive 2nd half and had chances first half not sure what game he was watching

We had chances to counter in the first half and didn’t use them. We were more aggressive in second half as evidenced by the foul count. 

I happen to think he talks crap most of the time and today was a rare occasion of agreeing with him post match 

Our home form is diabolical to set us up like a defensive away team shows he has no ambition.

I can understand away from home as most teams are.

He probably hated the fact we were free flowing and scored 4 against spurs.

Can see him having a go at the players for not playing the negative football he lives.

22 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Scary thing isn't this season for me. We just have enough quality to stay up. Top who has a major weak spot regarding managers will naively back Rodgers, and we will be relegated next year 100%. He's a train wreck. An awful manager in every facet 

Completely overlooked the ffp so top couldn't actually back Brendan or anyone for that matter but don't let that get in the way 

Just now, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Completely overlooked the ffp so top couldn't actually back Brendan or anyone for that matter but don't let that get in the way 

If he bought decent players in the first instance, following our model of running the club, then FFP wouldn’t be an issue. But don’t let facts get in the way 

• Like 1