Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Kopfkino

Hard to sympathise when he put players out there that have shown all season that they can’t be trusted. Shame their the options he been left with by higher ups.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, I truly thought he needed a chance with the new players but the same old bad habits keep coming back. 

He has to go now, he really does. A nice little new manager or even assistant manager bounce for southampton would be huge 

This is what you deserve when you let a manager continue in a job he doesn't want to be in. He's made it known for over a year that he's not happy and not commited, and will jump ship at the first sniff of a similar wage.

He doesn't like the players he has, he doesn't like the fans, and is only here for the money, how the board have let this continue for over 12 months is beyond me.

Edited by Vestan Pance
  • Like 3

Just now, Lambert09 said:

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, I truly thought he needed a chance with the new players but the same old bad habits keep coming back. 

He has to go now, he really does. A nice little new manager or even assistant manager bounce for southampton would be huge 

Why do this to yourself? Absolutely no chance he’s leaving this season, that 4 game run before Christmas and 2 wins in 9 league games since the restart have put paid to that.

Top has backed the wrong horse and doubled down.