Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

"He's not going anywhere, so we may aswell accept that, let's get on with it and go along with it."

Genuine opinions of someone I was speaking to on Saturday. I fear more people than you think have similar opinions. Astounded.

• Like 2

The man management tonight was so poor.

Why wait until 57 mins to bring on Iheanacho and Kristiansen? Those subs should have been made at half time.  

Playing with 3 strikers is just bizarre. Tete was starting to get involved and gets taken off. Shocking

Edited by Shane
  • Like 1

Just now, Shane said:

The man management tonight was so poor.

Why wait until 57 mins to bring on Iheanacho and Kristiansen? Those subs should have been made at half time.  

Playing with 3 strikers is just bizarre. Tete was starting to get involved and gets taken off. Shocking

He did it last season against Everton (I think?) too. Just threw on loads of attackers like a 9 year old playing Football Manager.

Imagine having a second side that is championship mid table quality at best and asking them all to play your amazing brand of poundland pep football, as if your best players don't already find it hard to do without embarrassing themselves. The man is an utter joke.

Time to go the tactics are stale, predictable and largely ineffective, so much reminds me of Puel’s last days, abject performances, poor results with the occasional decent result. Also we would look dead and buried in games but then have a little flurry to make the disappointing results look a little less damaging. Make no mistake that goal from Iheanacho made the scoreline a damn sight more respectable than it should have been. In truth they could and should have scored 5 or 6.

whilst it wasn’t a thrashing in scoreline it was as poor and damaging a defeat and performance as the Brighton and Spurs debacles earlier in the season.