Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

As much as we all want him out, I still can't see him going after tonight's result. If we lose to Southampton then I'd hope that would have to be the final straw. The boos certainly seemed a lot louder at the final whistle than they had previously, so hopefully Top realises that he can't stand by him much longer.

I am genuinely embarrassed about Arsenal and this match, performances, but not suprised by the results, this is Leicester City FC, and no one in a position of power gives a toss, I can't believe, dont want to believe, Top has watched these matches, and the majority of matches in the last 18 months, and doesn't think he needs to change something its dire, I'm so pissed off at the Club, and its ability to act, on current levels, and performances, we deserve everything we get, if relegation looms it's on them.

I don't think all the changes made tonight were necessary. Kristiansen was on pre season before he joined us so pretty sure he could have played another game tonight. Nacho has barely played until the last few weeks, again could have played. Mendy could and should have started over Soumare. As bad as Ndidi has been recently, he's still better than Soumare. I understood giving castagne a rest and giving Ricardo a game and I know Souttar has had some injury concerns so can understand him being rested. But even with Amartey playing, we'd have been much stronger with Kristiansen and Mendy than Thomas and Soumare. 

• Like 1

The club have backed themselves in to a corner. I think this only ends one way and it’s with us playing football in the second tier unfortunately. He’ll be long gone by then and we’ll need somebody else to pick up the pieces. 

• Like 1

Just now, Poznan34 said:

What if... KP were so desperate for money after covid they took a load of £££ to run a social experiment on us fans by keeping BR in a job...

As you can see, I've taken the cup defeat well. 

Or maybe they have a massive bet on us getting relegated. 😆