Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

It would have been very easy to pick a team that rests key players WITHOUT also playing Luke Thomas, Soumaré and Amartey in the same 11. 

In what world was that a good idea? Bloke is a moron.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HUNTA84 said:

As much as we all want him out, I still can't see him going after tonight's result. If we lose to Southampton then I'd hope that would have to be the final straw. The boos certainly seemed a lot louder at the final whistle than they had previously, so hopefully Top realises that he can't stand by him much longer.

You are kidding, he isn't going anywhere, Top wont get rid, this match is a continuation of the normal for LCFC 

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

It would have been very easy to pick a team that rests key players WITHOUT also playing Luke Thomas, Soumaré and Amartey in the same 11. 

In what world was that a good idea? Bloke is a moron.

100% this. And then not taking any of them off at ht was just baffling. 

We struggled to get past League 2 and League 1 opposition, and then were outplayed and outfought by a Championship club.

Our tactics are dire, and every new signing has any hope or energy coached out of them within three matches under Rodgers.

He's leading us down, and our squad does not have the fight or toughness required to win promotion back to the Premier League at the first attempt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Rodgers apologists come and defend your boy. 

Oh they will don't worry. They have to leave it a couple of days for the dust to settle though. Then it'll be 'what can he do about Amartey giving the ball away" blah blah blah

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I can’t imagine the owners will like this…. Throwing away a potential quarter final to a championship team. I’ve got a feeling he’s done. 

Never ever! He can’t be sacked it’s impossible 😂

9 minutes ago, Your Honour said:

There’s still a lot of our fan base that support this utter fraud, I cannot get my head around it.

They see it as disloyal to want him out.

You're going against what Top wants and not supporting the club .

No matter what point you make They will just quote "LTID" and " back the boys " and more of the usual crap.

• Like 3

Just now, los dedos said:

They see it as disloyal to want him out.

You're going against what Top wants and not supporting the club .

No matter what point you make They will just quote "LTID" and " back the boys " and more of the usual crap.

#Foxesneverquit

#keepthefaith

• Haha 1