Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Have a day off 

A day off what? I'm not a Rodgers fan at all but should we not be focusing on staying up when we are 3 points ahead of 18th? We were never going to win the FA Cup. If he played a full 11 and we got injuries everyone would be losing their shit 

• Like 2

Does anyone actually think on here that there could be a series of results this season tthat would get him sacked?  I truely believe he could lose every single game now until the end of the season and he would only be gone once that final ball is kicked.  I genuinely dont think he could do anything shit enough this season, to get the sack.

• Like 3

Most City fans dont know good football or have been starved of good football, that 5min spells where we huff an puff and a few players play off the cuff is classed as good football, wanted the clown out 3 seasons go. Still no patterns of play, can't beat even the softest press, our own press is weak, add to that all his mangerial career up until he got a set piece coach in, his sides from even his Liverpool days were poor on set plays.

How theis guy has buffoned the nations footballing fans into thinking he's a top coach is genius.

• Like 4

Genuinely fearful. Feel trapped with no option but to watch on as he destroys us, while press that dont watch us and tossers on here tell us hes doing a great job and we couldnt possibly get anyone better, it's soul destroying. 

We've been shit for well over a year and he'd ran out of ideas well before that. Where does it end?

9 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

A day off what? I'm not a Rodgers fan at all but should we not be focusing on staying up when we are 3 points ahead of 18th? We were never going to win the FA Cup. If he played a full 11 and we got injuries everyone would be losing their shit 

How about giving it 100% in the FA Cup and league, it's not like we are fighting on 3 fronts is it, your making an excuse for another crap show at home.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

Most City fans dont know good football or have been starved of good football, that 5min spells where we huff an puff and a few players play off the cuff is classed as good football, wanted the clown out 3 seasons go. Still no patterns of play, can't beat even the softest press, our own press is weak, add to that all his mangerial career up until he got a set piece coach in, his sides from even his Liverpool days were poor on set plays.

How theis guy has buffoned the nations footballing fans into thinking he's a top coach is genius.

I don't think the nation's footballing fans think he's a top coach/genius. Some pundits do but they're probably the same ones who think Potter is brilliant 😆

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Crap. Why did we persist with a tactic that clearly wasn't working? Couldn't beat their press yet we persisted with it. Why did Iheanacho not start? 

Why did Tetê come off? 

Why is he still here? 

I have so many answers to this. I'll probably get pelters for saying them though.