Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, rachhere said:

What did he say this time about the players? When your Man U supporting friend is texting to comment on it, I am guessing it wasn’t good… 

I saw he’s told them “how bitterly disappointed I was”…..

12 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

A day off what? I'm not a Rodgers fan at all but should we not be focusing on staying up when we are 3 points ahead of 18th? We were never going to win the FA Cup. If he played a full 11 and we got injuries everyone would be losing their shit 

Thanks for the common sense

But making excuses for our manager is never going to fly on Foxestalk. The rending of garments and thrashing of teeth must go on. :wave:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, so1 said:

Thanks for the common sense

But making excuses for our manager is never going to fly on Foxestalk. The rending of garments and thrashing of teeth must go on. :wave:

Do you think he's doing a good job at the moment mate?

We have gone out the cup beause our genius manager decided to ignore the numerous warnings that we were being caught out in the conditions when trying to pass out from goal kicks. He'd rather lose from an easily preventable self inflicted set of problems, than slightly deviate from his principles or even trust his goalkeepers to make their own decisions based on whats occuring in front of them, even when playing in bad weather that makes it unpractical. Should be dragged before the board to explain why he feels its more important to self indulge himself than make pragmatic calls occasionally to fulfill his role of winnning games of football.

• Like 1

If you could choose one manager you would NOT want to have leading your team into a relegation battle, Rodgers would surely be high up on the list.

I fear for our Premier League status with him in charge, I really do.

He's got to go. After the brief hope of the Villa and Spurs games, largely due to Maddison's input one thinks, and that opening twenty against Man United, normal service has resumed with timid, toothless displays and tactical ineptitude. Blackburn played us off the park for an hour this evening. Sadly, many of our players have regressed under his regime. Time to go (as it has been for some time). 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

So far tonight I've read he's a satan dwarf, needs a bullet putting through him and we would stick with him even if he was a nonce.

Stay classy Foxestalk

Not surprised. Par for the course with social media. Swings and Roundabouts and all that. 

The arrogant little man, who has spent almost a whole season moaning about lack of investment and the need for a refresh of players starts with just 1 of his new signings.  Under-estimating and disrespecting the Blackburn side we saw today.

Starts Amartey and Thomas, after whinging for months that his squad lacks quality and having recently signed replacements for these players.

No Mendy ....... clearly been our best DM over last few weeks/months. 

No Kelechi ........ Mr FA cup and our only likely looking scorer in recent weeks.   

What was he thinking with that starting 11?

Changes needed to be made at half time.  Thomas was struggling and on a yellow yet remained on the pitch.  Should have been dragged, Mendy and Kelechi could of and probably should of been introduced too. Yet he makes no changes.

Waits till we're 2 down to make any changes!  Too late.

Drags Tete just as he starts to have an impact on the game, for Daka, so we're playing with 3 strikers.  Yes, Tete had been poor but he had started to gain some confidence and played his part in the goal and made some nice passes just moments before his substitution.  

Groundhog day! Please grow a set Top. Times well and truly up for Brendon.

• Like 4