Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

5 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

He’s become that stubborn brown stain in your favourite white y-fronts 

I think of him more of a wank stain on otherwise perfectly wearable black jeans. 

Whatever it may be, our washing machines broke and that perfectly good pair of jeans/y fronts are stuck away out of sight. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

I think of him more of a wank stain on otherwise perfectly wearable black jeans. 

Whatever it may be, our washing machines broke and that perfectly good pair of jeans/y fronts are stuck away out of sight. 

Nah wank stains are the byproduct of immense pleasure. There's nothing pleasurable about this twat

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I'm sure there's even better content. I only made it through about 3 pages before wanting to order a bottle of vodka and going for a long walk.

You wimp. Tequila shots. The ultimate for forgetting what reality I'm presently in.:D This place is just noise :)

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Only if it’s someone else’s wank stain. There’s zero pleasure in anything relating to Brendan 

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

The frustrating thing is if Vichai was still in charge, this bellend would have been sacked a long time ago.

Top has been hoodwinked by Rodgers. He’s not the man for the job at all at this moment in time.

I've been largely tolerant of Rodgers (til Spurs and Brighton away this season) then softened again after performances like wolves and Everton, amd.more.receklty Spurs 

But he was culpable tonight and v Arsenal. Poor selection. Poor tactics. But worst of all,. appalling in game tactical (or personnel) changes. Shocking. Truly shocking. Plus his weird fetish.for.Ward.and Soumare and weird hatred of Papy and Praet and Kels 

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Nah wank stains are the byproduct of immense pleasure. There's nothing pleasurable about this twat

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Only if it’s someone else’s wank stain. There’s zero pleasure in anything relating to Brendan 

Good points very well made. 

For all his talk of being a coach who can develop and elevate players, you’ve got to wonder:

- why is Luke Thomas still so bad?

- how can Amartey still not pass a ball?

- why do we not have a Plan B when teams are pressing us?

- etc

He’s just all talk. He’s a fraud. 

• Thanks 2

Was at the ground tonight and gave it my all with the biggest boo at FT. Disgusting performance. 

The club, staff, players and fans are just sleep walking to the trap door. Nobody seems to care. 

It would be typical us to sack him when we are in the mire big time and it is too late. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

For all his talk of being a coach who can develop and elevate players, you’ve got to wonder:

- why is Luke Thomas still so bad?

- how can Amartey still not pass a ball?

- why do we not have a Plan B when teams are pressing us?

- etc

He’s just all talk. He’s a fraud. 

What’s not to say the 2 players you mentioned havnt been developed to the max all ready and the reality is they have exceeded expectations. 
The reality is you can’t polish turds and unfortunately they’re not good enough. 

Not pro Rodgers by any stretch though 

Edited by HankMarvin