Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I wonder what it would take to actually sack him.

How many defeats on the spin?

I really think he'll still be at the club even if there is a big fat R next to our name on the table.

Just now, StanSP said:

Apparently he said that because Blackburn’s keeper was man of the match, that says it all about the match lol lol lol

Man is living on a different planet. 

Said Iversen was our man of the match on radio leicester!

I want him gone. 

But the club definitely do not. 

Therefore he needs to hang the ****ers out to dry. The likes of Thomas, Amartey, Soumare. If it’s not his fault then it must be the players faults, right? Or am I missing something?!.

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I wonder what it would take to actually sack him.

How many defeats on the spin?

I really think he'll still be at the club even if there is a big fat R next to our name on the table.

Easy..15... till the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

So now I’ve managed to swear a bit I can hopefully post something rational.

Brendan needs to be sacked, this nightmare has gone on for far too long and if we want to stay on this league he has to go.

Today’s game just proves that Brendan is a horrible coach, a lousy tactician and an all round fraud. Blackburn came with several key players missing, and payed around us like we were a pubs second team. It was ****ing Embarrassing…. They passed and moved with ease about the pitch, and is this because they’re a better team? No, it’s because they’ve been coached well and believe in themselves. 

We are rancid both in and out of possession, we’re slow and ponderous on the ball, there’s absolutely no movement to create passing angles and our shape is so rigid that we’re so easy to pass through, that’s it’s no wonder we concede so many goals. The lads have absolutely zero confidence zero belief and a manager that keeps reiterating how poor we are. It’s unacceptable, he can’t continue to be allowed to destroy this club, we need an injection of belief put back into the team, otherwise we’re doomed. 

Brendan, please **** off… I never want to see your pathetic self back on our pitch again. 

:appl: couldn't have put it any better

• Like 1

Changing the captaincy like his underwear, dropping the better players for no obvious reason, ask players not good enough to play out the back even when they cause goals, not able to change games, picking players that are not good enough, not motivating the team to turn things round in game time, clapping at any point possible, 3pts above relegation and yet he’s still in a Job?! Oh and admits after the Arsenal game that being defensive wasn’t the game plan! 

im sorry enough is enough. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Changing the captaincy like his underwear, dropping the better players for no obvious reason, ask players not good enough to play out the back even when they cause goals, not able to change games, picking players that are not good enough, not motivating the team to turn things round in game time, clapping at any point possible, 3pts above relegation and yet he’s still in a Job?! Oh and admits after the Arsenal game that being defensive wasn’t the game plan! 

im sorry enough is enough. 

This has gone under the radar too. Giving his captaincy to someone that’s never fit. And vice captaincy to someone that he’s let go of half way through the season…. Now it’s being passed around to whoever’s fit. Tielemans, Vardy, Ndidi, Maddison. Criminal. No wonder the team lacks leadership most of the time.

Should have been Maddison in the first place.

Edited by Aleksz
  • Like 1

I really like Rodgers and stick up for him a lot, but tonight he got it all wrong. Amartey and Thomas shouldn’t start together in a back 4 when we have other options now. 

And why wait until the hour mark/2-0 down to bring Praet and Thomas off for Kristiansen and Iheanacho? It was clear at half time that that was exactly what the team needed. 

His team selection and timing of subs tonight was baffling. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pete52 said:

I really like Rodgers and stick up for him a lot, but tonight he got it all wrong. Amartey and Thomas shouldn’t start together in a back 4 when we have other options now. 

And why wait until the hour mark/2-0 down to bring Praet and Thomas off for Kristiansen and Iheanacho? It was clear at half time that that was exactly what the team needed. 

His team selection and timing of subs tonight was baffling. 

Tonight? 

• Haha 3