Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

He claimed Vesty was a last minute signing and now we find out he chased Vesty for 2 years before signing him.

His signings for the most part have been abysmal.  When you look at all of his other poor signings and what they cost.

The Man doesn't have what it takes to judge a player. He might be a good Coach though though that's even questionable after last night.

Surely the Club can't trust him to spend any more Money.

40 minutes ago, Stadt said:

"Leicester were a team happy just to stay in the league a few years ago", we'd be delighted now you ****ing fraud. He had the most favourable set up possible when he arrived in 2019, he's made us worse in every season since. If we go down I'm praying his career is destroyed, not hopeful though because of his retarded acolytes in the media..

And during that period they weren't paying £40million in manager fees.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matt said:

I’ve searched time and time again to find an article (I believe it was from The Athletic) to no avail, I’m sure it was saying that no one wanted Vestergaard bar Rodgers and that he overruled the recruitment staff on the signing.

This was to give a reply to those who always questioned the idea that Vestergaard was purely a Rodgers signing due to not finding said article I could only back down but hopefully this now puts some meat on the bones.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rodgers-leicester-liverpool-agger-blackburn-29342390

Daniel Agger was done. Couldn't stay on the field given that he was injured all the time. The idea that Vestergaard has brought this up makes him look even more pathetic. Must really want a paid holiday for him and the family. Should have taken the transfer to Fulham.

45 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

I'm still backing Rodgers. Most of the posts on here are amateurish psychological assessments of a man you've never met. Any sentence utterted by the bloke gets spun into some hyperbolic panic about this or the other. I'd be surprised if some of you can get up and go about your day without wetting yourselves.

3 wins in 13 at home in the league this season 

4 points above the relegation zone

Knocked out of the FA cup by a championship side

No oppions just facts 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

TalkSport is worth a listen at the moment. They're discussing if BR is too good or not good enough for us.

Lol ..the Spurs fan who called to say he like to see BR managing England. You’re welcome 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It’s never worth a listen, Simon Jordan is the only one who speaks any sense, the rest just start arguments just because they can. I mean they employ Danny Murphy to have an opinion, and it’s as welcome as a fart in a lift. 

You could've said as welcome as Brendan at Leicester 

• Haha 1

The most depressing thing is no matter what the majority of us here on FT want - his sacking, we still have far to many at the ground who are willing to accept the same sh1t week in week out and then lambast anyone who tries to voice a 'Rodgers Out' stance. 

Until that tide turns at The King Power, nothing will change, and it pains me to say that even if we dropped back into the bottom 3, we have too many "it's a good day out at the football" brigade making up our crowds to turn it toxic.

All I'm clinging onto is the fact at some point in the future he will eventually Fook Off. 

Let's just hope when this happens we are still in the Premiership and he's not been allowed to spunk any transfer war chest up the wall on any sh1t Brendan profile players.  If he gets his rebuild we are screwed 

We are as a club losing our grip on who we are and where we are as well as where we want to be. Last nite was an important game in that we needed to win and win emphatically so that we could take that spirit into the weekend and beat Southampton. We didn’t achieve that and worse we lost badly. This is the worst preparation for the relegation battle this weekend will be. Madders will be back and will play his heart out at the risk of injury.

we are just in such a perilous position. Only constant is we go 1 step forward than 2 steps back - pretty soon we are going to run out of safety steps and will just fall.

I hate this season and how we’ve ended up here. Past the point of blame just too much to go round. It’s a case of how on god’s earth we get ourselves out of this now. 😞

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

He claimed Vesty was a last minute signing and now we find out he chased Vesty for 2 years before signing him.

His signings for the most part have been abysmal.  When you look at all of his other poor signings and what they cost.

The Man doesn't have what it takes to judge a player. He might be a good Coach though though that's even questionable after last night.

Surely the Club can't trust him to spend any more Money.

Thy were 'his' signings?

Martin Glover is now in charge of signings, Rodgers said recently 'the club will inform me when they've made a signing'.

He's been sidelined.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

We are as a club losing our grip on who we are and where we are as well as where we want to be. Last nite was an important game in that we needed to win and win emphatically so that we could take that spirit into the weekend and beat Southampton. We didn’t achieve that and worse we lost badly. This is the worst preparation for the relegation battle this weekend will be. Madders will be back and will play his heart out at the risk of injury.

we are just in such a perilous position. Only constant is we go 1 step forward than 2 steps back - pretty soon we are going to run out of safety steps and will just fall.

I hate this season and how we’ve ended up here. Past the point of blame just too much to go round. It’s a case of how on god’s earth we get ourselves out of this now. 😞

We effectively played a B Team last night as Rodgers clearly didn't want to risk Souttar & Kristiansen, the replacements being Amartey & Thomas.

Those two muppets gave away the goals, when we had something more like the first team, and were still minus Maddison, we looked a lot better.

Don't assume the rest of the season will resemble last night's horror show.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2