Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

50 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

This is two players publically disagreeing with Rodgers in two days that dosent bode well. 

Really suggests he has lost the dressing room

Screenshot_20230302_220555.jpg

If I had a nickel for everytime someone told me he has lost the dressing room I'd be a Rich man.:D

30 minutes ago, dnewty said:

Modern day journalism is so poor. 
They should have asked Rogers today about Vesterguards comments.

You mean the guy the Mirror referred to as a "star"? What a joke.

8 hours ago, so1 said:

You mean the guy the Mirror referred to as a "star"? What a joke.

If you mean Vestergaard (it's not clear who you're alluding to), despite his lacklustre arrival and 'career' at City, the bloke is still a professional footballer with years of experience at top-level football. He has all the qualifications and justification to allow him to make pertinent comments about how he sees the team is being run. Just because his transfer here was a cock-up doesn't mean he can't give an opinion.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Guppys Love Child said:

I would love that to happen.

However if my math is correct, even if we lose and Everton (who have Forest) and Bournemouth (who have the Gunners) both win our goal difference keeps us out of the bottom 3.  If the past shows us anything, even sitting there wasn't enough for Top to pull the trigger.(all be it with still the remainder of the season to go, plus we still have 14 left at present) ..it's still a tough one to call, but I think.he's here until the end of the season regardless of results (unless we start getting battered 4 or 5  nil each game that may change stuff) and where we eventually finish come May.

Surely Top hears the fan’s frustration even when not at the KP I’m sure he’s still watching our performances on TV back in Thailand or wherever he’s doing business, Blackburn game was the catalyst the final straw so if the fans are so frustrated as most are we need to make our feelings known home and away, Top can’t surely ignore the fans input our team has lost leadership it’s as if we’re counting on Maddison to be fit to be the talisman that is the missing cog in the works, Brendan needs a plan B when Madders is injured but his Plan B is the same as plans A,B, & to Z we can’t always count on Madders to be fit or playing so he needs to change his formations our styles to play to the strengths of the players we have that are fit to give the team the confidence to push on & compete to win games ?

Brendan for me continues to blame everyone but himself for his failings his post match interviews are embarrassing at times & almost sounding like he’s given up it needs someone to slap him round the face and tell him to pull himself together he’s done it before to make us great he can do it again or is it just too late for that so Time to pull the Plug Top time to bring in someone who has enthusiasm a belief a fight ?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

This is two players publically disagreeing with Rodgers in two days that dosent bode well. 

That’s him being an outcast destined to warm the Bench alongside Cags for speaking against Brendans ego !

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Tuna said:

Complete over reaction to suggest he's lost the dressing room because of that quote - that's just a difference of opinion.

I'd also agrue everyone knows it a big game, I'd be worried if they need to manager to tell them.

Also what he's says is private to the squad and what he says to the media can be two different things.

• Like 2

Obviously we don't know what's going on inside the club, but might Brendan actually be closer to the sack than we realise? 

• Ranieri was sacked on 25 games played, 21 points, 1 point above the relegation zone and 5 wins. Leaving us with 13 games to play
  • Tomorrow is the 25th game, and depending on results we could be in a very similar position by Sunday evening, albeit with 7 wins

We probably need 3-4 wins to stay up, leaving a change in management much later than this would be almost pointless, and after the Chelsea game we've got a run of fixtures we should be targeting, and there's the international break around then too. 

16 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Obviously we don't know what's going on inside the club, but might Brendan actually be closer to the sack than we realise? 

• Ranieri was sacked on 25 games played, 21 points, 1 point above the relegation zone and 5 wins. Leaving us with 13 games to play
  • Tomorrow is the 25th game, and depending on results we could be in a very similar position by Sunday evening, albeit with 7 wins

We probably need 3-4 wins to stay up, leaving a change in management much later than this would be almost pointless, and after the Chelsea game we've got a run of fixtures we should be targeting, and there's the international break around then too. 

If Potter gets sacked by Chelsea I think we then be in for him pretty soon.

13 hours ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

everytime i hear or read the words 'a must win' i cant help but feel how stupid that quote is, EVERY GAME is a must win ffs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Doesn't matter if it is must win or not, we need to get away from the bottom three as quickly as possible. So long to go doesn't matter, you get into a bad run again and there won't be a gap.

• Like 3