Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Buzzell said:

We’ve got to face the fact that he won’t be sacked until it’s too late. Top isn’t doing anything about it and the media and majority of fans feel we should appreciate what we have and what he’s done. We’re doomed.

It's too late

From the most passive and lowest ever xG performance at home against Arsenal, another FA cup defeat against a Championship side and now this?

How has the little fraud not been shown the door yet?

He’s out of ideas and staler than bread found at the back of your cupboard.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Genuinely at the point now where I can't be arsed anymore with Rodgers in charge.

I’m watching the game, but sat here no longer caring. We are down, if he stays. And Top seems to love him so we will be losing games in the championship with him still here next season. The sooner you accept it, the easier the losing becomes to take 😂

• Like 3

There is absolutely no way he can stay beyond this game. He ain't keeping us up, and I don't trust him with a rebuild considering he's lost the fan base and unlikely to be here in 12 months time.

Just end it now!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

It's too late

Too late is when we are more or less confirmed down, when at that point Rodgers will, no doubt, resign instead of Top pulling the trigger which he should have done months before.

Edited by Buzzell

If he survives this (FWIW, I'd come to the conclusion we were lumbered with him till the end of the season but i've gone full circle and he can't survive this if we lose) it's gorra turn toxic (Again i'm going full circle, i'd gave up on our fans saying they'd not got it in them to turn toxic) next week, surely?

Or are we gonna see the happy clappers justify it by saying "well, it is Chelsea....." :doh: 

Just now, Matt said:

If he survives this (FWIW, I'd come to the conclusion we were lumbered with him till the end of the season but i've gone full circle and he can't survive this if we lose) it's gorra turn toxic (Again i'm going full circle, i'd gave up on our fans saying they'd not got it in them to turn toxic) next week, surely?

Or are we gonna see the happy clappers justify it by saying "well, it is Chelsea....." :doh: 

if it’s not passing it too much, it’s asking when it’s going to turn toxic. Every bloody week 

Just now, Matt said:

We’ll lose against Chelsea and we’ll clap it off and say they gave it a go good and these results against the top clubs are free hits. 

Our fans are pathetic. 

• Like 1