Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Lionator said:

I actually think there’s a chance that he goes if we lose this. He has no excuses anymore, he’s had money in January, most of his team is fit etc. 

Don’t do it to yourself and get your hopes up. He’s here until the end of the season minimum even if we fail to pick up another point….

• Like 1

They are ▶️ ing with no heart or guts. I honestly believe any one of us could go in that dressing room and put a rocket up their arses and tell them to play with some pride. If we lose this, playing like this I want him out. Anyone who thinks he will.keep us up is kidding themselves. If he is an elite manager go on shock me and change something!!!!

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

We’ll lose against Chelsea and we’ll clap it off and say they gave it a go good and these results against the top clubs are free hits. 

Our fans are pathetic. 

They’ll post a picture of Top smiling on Facebook after we’ve had a t1-0 loss with 0 shots on target.

4 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Lineker and the Facebook mongos will say this is the real Leicester and we should just accept being at this level 

I don't mind supporting us in the Championship, done it plenty of times in the past. (if the players and manager were giving it their all and they are not)

But we play with no intensity and being self-sabotaged by the man who is supposed to be in charge. Our 2nd 7 games of the season showed the players ability and level, but the rest of the season has been awful which is because BR could not manage his way out of a paper bag

Edited by beepee1984

3 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Sadly, I think it's too late for us this season even if he goes after this if we lose. He's drained the life out of us. 

So frustrating. If he went months ago we’d be looking up not down!! 

• Like 1

I know it isn't the same, but this season under Rodgers has a feel of the season under Holloway about it, a couple of good results here and there, but is generally just weak with no fight.  It feels like a relegation team, I hope I am wrong and it is the negativity taking over, but I just can't see Rodgers turning this around

Can we all please stop thinking this nob head will be sacked, he is not going to be sacked now, he would of been sacked earlier in the season he wasn’t, our board idolise the man!! He’s not going anywhere 

Edited by Joe90lcfc
  • Like 2