Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, BenTayfour said:

Dunno what Rodgers in guys will say when he drop us to the championship and leave us for other club and start slating us after.

You can even expect to say " He deserves better " or " overachieved, we bottlenecked him...etx"

He’s already written the narrative and our lack of signings in the summer means the whole football world believe him 

we’ve not supported him …….

• Like 2

I'm sat watching and so angry.

Has there been another manager in our history who has been allowed to deliver so many shite performances.

I'm not saying he's our worst ever manager, but just in terms of volume the games that have been horrendous must be more than anyone else?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

How many years will it take us to recover from his tenure?

Don't worry Brendon said the great reset has started and he will be like a new manager coming through the door.  So all is good, you can see the evidence on the pitch!

• Haha 1

Just now, hebangsthedrums said:

I'm sat watching and so angry.

Has there been another manager in our history who has been allowed to deliver so many shite performances.

I'm not saying he's our worst ever manager, but just in terms of volume the games that have been horrendous must be more than anyone else?

I’m not saying he’s our worst ever manager but he’s in the top one 🤣

On 01/03/2023 at 16:54, hackneyfox said:

We effectively played a B Team last night as Rodgers clearly didn't want to risk Souttar & Kristiansen, the replacements being Amartey & Thomas.

Those two muppets gave away the goals, when we had something more like the first team, and were still minus Maddison, we looked a lot better.

Don't assume the rest of the season will resemble last night's horror show.

I take that back