Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Kopfkino

Have plenty of sympathy for him with the shite he’s had at his disposal - hardly been close to have his best team available for 2 seasons (maybe partly his own fault).

But it just needs a new head and voice. Fans are also going to have to accept that it will likely also be shite with someone else, the squad is the pits 

Don’t have a season ticket anymore have a seven and eight year old son and daughter so rarely get the chance to watch - that stage of my life - but so glad I haven’t seen us play for so long now.

How this charlatan is still here is beyond me.

Listening to music is my first love and my favourite artists are not on half of what these ‘players’ and ‘manager’ are but they make me feel so good in comparison to my team performance.  

Shambles and just hope he is gone now. Top is surely doing his Dad’s legacy a disservice. 

• Like 1

Get him gone, he is finished and he isn’t inspiring anything. That was another disgusting performance to follow up Tuesdays shit show, but we controlled possession, won the FA Cup 2 seasons ago and were in league one 15 years ago so we should just clap and be grateful. 

I am done until he is gone, he doesn’t give a crap so why should I. This is killing me watching us fall apart, this is on a par with Taylor now 

• Like 2

Just now, Scotch said:

I can just picture @Simokendoing push ups and hyping himself up in the mirror before logging on to defend his ol' pal tonight. 

He has to go. I’m sure SO1 will have a defence for him though. We are so easy to play against. Opposition managers don’t need a game plan other than “put them under a little bit of pressure and they’ll cave”. And we always do. 

Ok. Can’t blame Rodgers fully today for the lost. We had 3 or 4 clear chances to score but didn’t take it.  Nacho should have at least hit the target once - not his day.  I do blame Rodgers for the ultra high line he set up in the first half which costed us the goal. As soon as he was racing down toward goal, unfortunately Ward did not provide any hope he would save that - he never did. 

You can overanalyse and say we didn’t deserve to lose but for the large part of the season we’ve been absolutely trash.

At the end of the day we need wins not nearly performances. Rodgers is setting us up to concede every week with the nonsense high line and sideways passing. 

Needs to go now or we will be down.

6 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Have plenty of sympathy for him with the shite he’s had at his disposal - hardly been close to have his best team available for 2 seasons (maybe partly his own fault).

But it just needs a new head and voice. Fans are also going to have to accept that it will likely also be shite with someone else, the squad is the pits 

What a load of bollocks, no sympathy for him whatsoever.

• Like 3