Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Who could we replace him with? How about literally anyone. Or no-one. Think you could just let the players make it up on their own and it would be an improvement. The tactics, organisation, motivation, signings, coaching and management of injuries, just about every single aspect of Premier League management you could name, if you evaluate Rodgers current performance he is appalling at all of them. Should have been gone multiple times in the last 18 months and he still clings on, yet still manages to get worse and get away with it. Claude Puel's team at its absolute worst would beat this team, I have never seen such slow, clumsy, aimless passing in all my years watching this club. The ball would have moved around the pitch faster if we waited for coastal erosion to move it for us.

• Like 4

I'd rather wank myself with a cactus whilst watching my Gran frig herself off, than watch another minute of our club get destroyed by this man. I've never been as out of love with this club than I am right now. Even when we went to league 1, we accepted we were shit and had no money. There is zero excuse for the absolute state of this club right now! 

• Haha 2

What concerns me most isnt the placid, dry, lifeless football. It isnt the same old passing it around the back. It isn't even his post match delusional commentary. It is his persistence of sticking with failure. Ward doesnt cut the mustard - try Iverson. Ndidi is a top class sitting CDM. Play him there. We are losing the game - takes off both our wingers. If he can't even get basic picking fundamentals right, how can we expect him to manage the team.

Honestly I think 80% of the problems are conducted during training with BR.

We never seem to improve its always the same there is no fluidity in our play. Our attacking is lifeless.

1 nill down and constantly going back to the CBs or goalkeeper it's just Bizzarre.

I honestly think we are the worse in the league. Even watching the others below us they are actually going for it.

Sack BR and this all changes we will go on a run be safe from relegation and be able to rebuild in the summer.

A summer rebuild whether it's in the championship or Premier league is frightening if its under BR leadership

They’ve left it so late that this parasite has sucked out all life in this club. They’ll be back in on Monday playing cute passes laughing and social media will have a cute post of Maddison hugging Tete with caption “These guys”. 

****ing parasites from the owner down

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I think Stowell would get more out of the players. 

Reckon we could tempt Tuchel on a short term deal? Sell it as his opportunity to get himself back into a big club over the summer?

Stowell should be gotten rid of as well, how long has he been here? 20 years nearly?

• Like 1