Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

17 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

This c**t has single handedly ripped any interest and joy I had out of watching my football club play. Get him gone now, for the love of god.

I cant think of any other time I have hated a manager so much and been loathed to watch us play so much, even in other bad spells of history, I never had the feeling I got now.

I think because in the past it tended to tie in with not much investment in the team whilst Rodgers is historically most backed manager and inherited a very good squad.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, gazzaa2 said:

I feel sorry for Brendan tonight, like a lot of fans. He can't make them put their chances away.

What more can he do? He's trying his best.

Wow feel sorry for someone who is paid loads, to oversee crap performances 

He doesn't seem to acknowledge that it's down to him with the poor results, plus failing to understand of the importance to play to the strengths collectively of the players he selects to play.

Edited by Wymsey

3 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I guess we'll need to wait until Top or Rudkin's autobiography to find out why he well overstayed his welcome.

Hiring a ghost writer would be too much personal responsibility for them

Does Rodgers have some secret army of spin doctors and persuaders? The lack of media attacks on his serial incompetence is almost as bizarre and unjust as the fact that our board continue to back him.

3 minutes ago, Safestandingfox said:

Cardboard cut out c**t, should've gone a long time ago. Relegation inevitable with him in charge. 

Cardboard cut out lol

• Haha 1

Just now, SemperEadem said:

Many clapped back im told.

Course they did.

Perspective FC fans still out in force.

”Can’t complain. We used to be in League One, you know.”

• Like 1