Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Remember the rumours 12 months ago about Rodgers being sacked? At the time I said it was too good to be true.

I also said in July that we would be relegated this season or next. 

Its not like we didn't know this was going to happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Many clapped back im told.

I’m assuming that’s out of a very English manners reflex…. Like realising you’ve not held a door open and saying sorry as a reflex, before you realise it was Dennis Wise following you into the toilet

1 minute ago, Raj said:

The "Who would you rather have" brigade.

"Brendan  is one of our best managers".

"Hes done a great job considering"

Hes like the Boris Johnson of football managers.

I fecking hate him

But he got Brexit done 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Raj said:

The "Who would you rather have" brigade.

"Brendan  is one of our best managers".

"Hes done a great job considering"

Hes like the Boris Johnson of football managers.

I fecking hate him

I hate the morons still backing him. 

• Like 2

He’ll never win me back now I won’t be happy till he’s sacked. We might win the next couple but then it will come again if a few games time. He’s sucked the life out the players. Same boring system just with a few new players. Can’t adapt in games he’s gone stale. Time to move him on.

• Like 2

He talks about winning a game!! How about a goal lad or in fact how about a fvcking shot on target!

Slow attacking and lack of urgency when we haven’t created a shot on target is losing football!

Then he takes our wingers off and sticks non wingers out wide removing our most creative play from the middle!

Thats not how you chase a game when you’re down, I fully expected us not to score tonight… again!

Get rid! I've had enough of him. It's actually painfull to watch our demise  and the demise of once good players! It seems simple to me, keep him, we go down, probably 19th, above the absolutely appalling Southampton, Get rid and no guarantees, because we've left it so late, but at least we will have a chance of surviving. The choice is the clubs, they just need to have the bollocks to do it!

21 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Does Rodgers have some secret army of spin doctors and persuaders? The lack of media attacks on his serial incompetence is almost as bizarre and unjust as the fact that our board continue to back him.

...I  would suggest that the mass media believes he is too good for us!!!

The board is not backing him, one man is.