Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

On 03/03/2023 at 15:58, browniefox said:

The trouble with the fan base is, most want him out now, but if he wins on Saturday the fickle bunch will claim he's going to keep us up and he is the right man. 

As I've said before he's here for the long haul so I'm trying to look for positives. 

The club will still be there when he finally moves on, we can then enjoy the football, if that's the championship I will still be there, just hope Rodgers wont be. 

Sorry, just wrong, not a bit wrong but totally wrong.

Most on FT want him out but the deadheads who have been brainwashed by Rodgers and the owners - who are the vast majority - dont.

The trouble with the fan base is they are a spineless bunch of idiots who are happy to sit and watch  Rodgers dismantle our club whilst our custodians abet him by their inaction.

I'm an ex - supporter until this fraud is gone.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

I genuinely can't wait to hear he's gone so I can get back to the KP and see My team, not his. 

He's had his greasy mits over it for so long, im worried there is permanent damage. 

16 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Question: yes, this a stock answer to a bland generic question, but is he really so stupid to think that we can’t see that it is also a pathetic attempt at a veiled and condescending dig at the fans who want him gone?

Answer: Yes, I think he probably is.

Edited by Hammo

6 minutes ago, J. James said:

Sorry, just wrong, not a bit wrong but totally wrong.

Most on FT want him out but the deadheads who have been brainwashed by Rodgers and the owners - who are the vast majority - dont.

The trouble with the fan base is they are a spineless bunch of idiots who are happy to sit and watch  Rodgers dismantle our club whilst our custodians abet him by their inaction.

I'm an ex - supporter until this fraud is gone.

Yeah, you say that but when we win a game most vote in or want him to stay as he's the right man. Look at historical votes. Not wrong at all. 

Some, want him gone regardless, most are swayed by the last result. 

Agree with most of your post thought. 

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 minute ago, Lcfc82 said:

Can’t stand this bloke at all, he’s at the same level as Taylor and Levein for me now.

I didn't mind Levein, he was crap but at least he was a genuine bloke, not like this egomaniac.

Sadly he's not going anywhere. He'll take us down into the Championship, blaming the players, club and fans. Top will hide away in Thailand or his mansion in Surrey. Half of our fans will cry on about the FA cup and how ungrateful anybody is who asks for him to leave is. We're a divided and spineless club from top to bottom.

• Like 4