Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, tom27111 said:

The manager doesn't make the players make brain dead decisions on the pitch and make them lose their ability to pass a football or shoot.

But he does take complete responsibility if it keeps happening with different groups of players. He's destroyed everything about these players and there is no valid argument against that

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

The manager doesn't make the players make brain dead decisions on the pitch and make them lose their ability to pass a football or shoot.

Yes he does - it’s called coaching and motivation (or lack of).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

When you think of the psychology of it all, the manager absolutely does have influence over these things. If they are working in a pressurised environment or an unsupportive culture then they’re more likely to make bad decisions. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Big Dave said:

Yes he does - it’s called coaching and motivation (or lack of).

OK, so he directly makes Tete and Barnes incapable of doing anything on a football pitch? 

That's what you're saying?

The manager needs to go, right now, but so does more than half of the squad.

They're the ones on the pitch, showing no passion or desire.

Just now, Samilktray said:

I’m sorry but if you think that Nigel Pearson wouldn’t be an upgrade on what we have currently, then it’s time to leave this forum again I’m afraid! 

Set the world alight since we sacked him hasn't he?

But yeah, you keep on with tour Nige w4nkfest.

It's pretty boring.

In the last 4 years I ask myself which players have improved via Rodger’s and his coaching team and I can only think of 1 player - James Maddison. Not just that, some previously outstanding players have had a drop of form/status so big at such a young age (Ndidi, Soyuncu) that serious questions should be asked. We also have a manager on £10 million that’s somehow developed a premier league team who train at a world class (mass injury inducing) training facility that are all enjoying the experience so much that they want to leave. Kasper last year, Tielemans and Maddison this year.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Please don’t try to defend him, the odd game I can live with.