Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Sack him! This guy has so much rot, he’s managed to literally destroy a club, who  so many people who are envying off and setting the example, but we are now kind of the laughing stock, and we are pathetic really

Edited by Lcfc1994_2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I'm not defending him.

But people defending the players are wrong too.

He is incapable of getting a tune out of a decent squad anymore, I still think this is a top 10 squad but not with this clown, he will take us down.

Edited by Ian S
  • Like 4

Just now, Lako42 said:

He's had 4 years with them

They are him

OK. So I'm wrong then.

Every one of our players is wonderful. 

It's purely the manager at fault then. 

To make it clear, I firmly want the manager gone.

Can nobody else see that the vast majority of players aren't good enough?

We have one saleable asset, that it. 

When are people going to realise that recruitment has been horrendous and we've built a Championship level squad?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

OK. So I'm wrong then.

When are people going to realise that recruitment has been horrendous and we've built a Championship level squad?

His mate oversaw it. Rodgers has run this club so it is on him.

Just now, tom27111 said:

OK. So I'm wrong then.

Ams how many did we have before this clown ruined them. Was Ndidi a sellable asset? Barnes? Ricardo Pereira? 

Our squad is his creation. Our players play to his shitty system. No the squad isn't good enough but it sure as he'll shouldn't be where we are

Guest David Oldfields Gate
2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

This is it. People like to make out that he can only work with what he's got as if he's been here 6 months. 

Our fanbase are so small time it hurts

Tigers on Soar.

That's what we are now.

12 minutes ago, browniefox said:

The scariest part of this sentence is the word NOW, what has it taken for you to get here? 

I should of worded it better cause I've been Rodgers out for a long time! Get him gone. Should of gone when we lost to Forest in the cup. 

Edited by sharpylcfc

8 minutes ago, Ian S said:

He is incapable of getting a tune out of a decent squad anymore, I still think this is a top 10 squad but not with this clown, he will take us down.

Exactly, the squad has deteriorated a fair bit but for it to go from pushing for top 4 for consecutive seasons to facing relegation so shortly after is unacceptable.

• Like 1

Brendan has become old fashioned. He likes slow deliberate play, his teams don’t move the ball with pace and they don’t move with pace off the ball. His players play in a rigid structure. The left winger stays on the left, the right winger stays on the right, the midfielders and fullbacks play in a line. Play is circulated backwards and sideways along the back, even from free kicks and throw-ins in the opponents half. He relies on moments of brilliance from individuals to score and as such he’s become almost 100% dependant on Maddison. 

The best modern teams have a fluid structure, wingers switch, full backs sometimes move infield, midfielders interweave. The short ball out from the back is not always the option they use. The best teams play the ball with pace and with fast movement. They make it hard for defenders. 

Brendan’s predictable structure had been well and truly found out and it’s made us both predictable to defend and counter attack against. 

Edited by funkyrobot
  • Like 3