Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

20 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

What's the betting that he will resign just before relegation is confirmed so he technically doesn't have a relegation on his CV. He's slippery enough to do it. 

...I  can't see that!!!

The pay off is too great, why go through all this to walk away with nothing.  If he did go it will be due to a compromise in his parting salary which will suit both parties. 

1 hour ago, RichmondAsianElephant said:

BR Just said on MOTD post interview - the players played well and if they play like this until the rest of the season they will be fine.

Was the manager watching the same game as I was today?

zero shots on target 

He'll start laying the groundwork for his excuses soon enough

7 hours ago, Tuna said:

Genuinely at the point now where I can't be arsed anymore with Rodgers in charge.

I can't either. The emotion for me now is missing it. I miss when I could get really up for it and we had a club who cared.

This bloke is the single biggest fraud in the game. This should finish him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blanchflower78 said:

The club have accepted the likelihood of relegation. Change is impossible now.

Nothing will change other than the inevitable.  Both Top and Rodgers compliant. 

Not sure Top will ever see an input above previous moving on.. 

****ing disgrace if that’s the case. Has he fooled the board too? This has got to be the biggest fraud act in the history of football. I actually hate the willy puller.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

I can't either. The emotion for me now is missing it. I miss when I could get really up for it and we had a club who cared.

This bloke is the single biggest fraud in the game. This should finish him.

I'm convinced there's literally nothing Rodgers could do to get himself axed at this point.  He'll leave when he wants to leave (after he's fully paid off) and not a minute before.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I'm convinced there's literally nothing Rodgers could do to get himself axed at this point.  He'll leave when he wants to leave (after he's fully paid off) and not a minute before.

Exactly the way i see it.At the moment it's BR fc.He dosen't want to be here,the player's have no belief in his tactics and Top has bigger fish to fry(his company).....was nice while it lasted!

22 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

His son could have a racist, Thai prozzy orgy and he would not get the sack! 

4 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Maybe someone could do a convincing enough deepfake of the Tom Hopper video?

We are a social experiment it's the only explanation.

Not even any murmurs about his job being under threat, hardly even any discussion in the media about how badly we're doing, let alone laying that at his door and questioning his position, he's still bleeding 3rd fav to be sacked at 11/2. 

I'm starting to wonder (and believe) that Bodgers has a clause in his contract that he can't be sacked no matter what

Perhaps I'm giving the board too much credit but right now to me as ridiculous as it sounds it's the only thing that makes sense as to why he is still here

Why has the stupid clapper, world's smallest notepad writer, tactical fraud, couldn't man manage a 4 year old, thinks Luke Thomas is good football player, excuse giver, patronising tw@t not been sacked yet?? Also - a bloody hate that clap he does so much. 

WHY IS HE STILL HERE? 

Honestly I think the poster above about him having a clause in his contract that says he can't be fired maybe true. It's the only explanation 

Has anyone else noticed that the the 'Rodgers In'  Bendan worshipers seem to have gone very quiet, and that the majority of the posts at present are still wanting him gone.

So come on then you lot!  come and defend him now and tell all of us "Out" brigade why we are all still so wrong.  Come and post  some valid reasons as to why this tw@t should continue as our manager.

But before you do, take a look at our table position, and also the fact that we are still in single figures for our wins and that we have lost or drawn more than won after 25 games.

Come on then Brendan Backers, back him, as you are all so quick to pipe up if others say anything negative.

7 hours ago, Ian S said:

That’s just the problem, things will not get very nasty on the terraces, I cannot believe the apathy of fans including those I have sat next to for years who still think he is the man for the job.It’s unbelievable,I got seriously abused after the Palace home game for displaying my home made placards( having wanted him out way before that) and guessing it will be no different after a turgid 1-0 defeat to Chelsea.

It'll happen, but as you say it'll likely be all too late and then the fans will get the blame.

I've not drank for nearly a year, i'm almost 42 and woke up this morning feeling normal , then i rembered city and a tear came out of my eye and i thought **** this and drank, i'm at an age when mates, Sikh lads my age and younger are droppin like flies, ****in don't think  i could do another season watching championship football. Takes a special kind of person to support a club like Leicester, when every ***** a glory hunting pr ick around you, we are  Loyal proud with a  solid heart, wanted Rodges ou early in his reign, apart from Kristensen and little Madders not a fighter amon em, stay loyal.

25 played and 15 losses including twice to Southampton and so far once to current bottom side Bournemouth. 

He really was struggling to out think a complete novice manager yesterday in their camp. 

Only an idiot will keep doing things regardless even if it doesn't work. It is laughable. We need to set up to get points to scrap to survive not play like Barcelona. 

Give the players we have a chance and play to their strengths for a change, starting by scrapping this god awful high defensive line which has appeared lately. Souttar and Faes aren't quick enough or good enough for it.

• Like 1