Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

Last night switched me from wait till the end of the season to get rid now!

Southampton are awful and we still look toothless. We must be such an easy side to play against. Sit in, frustrate and wait for the defensive clanger.

The only proof that we are doing anything on the training ground is that players get injured there.

In all honesty, the club deserve to go down. Since winning the FA Cup we haven't made a single good decision. Awful signings, allowing players to run down contracts and a manager who's constantly thrown his toys out the pram and belittled the playing squad. 

Huge reset needed in the summer and it cannot be with Brendan in charge. 

A HUGE Reset now by Sacking Brendan and Getting in a manager who has passion a fight knows how to win & manage a playing squad with a lack of confidence, was talking to a friend last night who put it forward is Brendan looking to be fired by Leicester so if the rumours are true Chelsea  would install him as manager therefore would not have to pay City a fee if they approach him but if City sack him they pay nothing but we have to pay Brendan a nice few £m ?

Hope he's never welcomed back. The goodwill from the FA cup win has well and truly been destroyed for me. Wants to blame everybody else for our shit times so he can get ****ed if he thinks he's taking credit for the cup win

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

A HUGE Reset now by Sacking Brendan and Getting in a manager who has passion a fight knows how to win & manage a playing squad with a lack of confidence, was talking to a friend last night who put it forward is Brendan looking to be fired by Leicester so if the rumours are true Chelsea  would install him as manager therefore would not have to pay City a fee if they approach him but if City sack him they pay nothing but we have to pay Brendan a nice few £m ?

Brendan isn’t getting the chelsea job - if they sack potter then they don’t go down the U.K. coach route again 

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Chelsea will never employ Rodgers.

No top side will ever employ Rodgers.

No manager leads his side to relegation in order to hopefully be offered a contract at a top 6 side.

I am resigned to him staying the whole season, just can't see Top getting rid unfortunately.

If, by some miracle, he manages to keep us up then a change still has to be made in the summer. We can't go through another season of him.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Rossiter said:

Are you saying Souttar and VK have had all belief and confidence drained out of them? They've only been here 5 minutes.

Used a different method to reduce VKs involvement ... the old "training injury" route. :(

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Chelsea will never employ Rodgers.

No top side will ever employ Rodgers.

No manager leads his side to relegation in order to hopefully be offered a contract at a top 6 side.

Ole? :crylaugh:

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

one of the most basic parts of being a manager is in game management... 

https://www.football365.com/news/ranking-all-20-premier-league-teams-by-points-dropped-from-winning-positions

no team has dropped more points from winning positions than us. he can't do in game management, he's just not good enough 

Get over basics lad he's an overrated coach, whose been found out haha, but a 2min spell of playing footie gets most City fans wet. It hurts coz a PunjabI British lad wit a Union jack and LCFC tattoo says it as it is Rodger football was mostly dross unless the likes of ricardo played off the cuff, footie is basic , stop making it sciene and the mutes if you love Leicester  show it or do one. Respect to all City fans.

Just now, Gazza3 said:

If we sack him and he gets another job straight away I don't think we have to pay his full contract 

Complicated 

no one knows the details of his contract - usually a coach is paid for at least a year unless they take another job.  But contracts may contain specific severance arrangements.  In Brendan’s case, he would be unlikely to take a new job that pays as much as we are so that adds another level of complexity to any termination of his deal. 

22 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Rodgers post match comments re the fans and board “I respect the opinions,” he said. “That’s what the game is about. I never take the support of the board for granted. I only ever do my best with what we have.

It’s been very up and down for us. I think for the supporters it’s been a challenge from the very first game. We had no signings and that first game against Brentford, you sensed from the off that it was going to be a challenging season.

“I respect that. They pay their money and have travelled a long way. They’ll be disappointed tonight. My message is just make sure they stay with the players. They have given everything. They are going to need the supporters between now and the end of the season.”

No the first game against Brentford Brendan on a lovely hot day you only chose to put 1 fuching Sub on whilst Thomas franks put all 5 on so our knackered squad were outdone by a fitter Brentford !

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I was born in Leicester General, raised in the countryside hopping villages between Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire, but mostly the latter, I was the only Leicester fan in my primary and secondary schools. Went to my first game with my dad vs Arsenal at Filbert street in 1996, I was 6. He asked me who I wanted to support a few months before that, I don’t know why I chose Leicester but think I liked the fox 😂 I’m extremely glad I chose the way I did over Derby or Forest! He is a Lincoln City fan so had no influence.

Just moved down here after Uni for work. 

Respect, i was born in General as well, live 5mins walk from there, i was born with this mentallity that  thosands of souls came to earth in a few wards in General or Royal, not digging anyoneout but fanbase was ok, now it's shite so  what happend  to local  Leicester hardmen gangs from the Wongs, Babysquad , Sapnay and the every rough estate from Leicester, done.The city in generals done, hopefully Coalviile and smaller towns keep that love 4 for their manor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

For me, he is now my most disliked manager, ever. 

I think the way this season (and some of last) he has sold players the board and even fans down the river to try and preserve Brand Brendan I would be close to agreeing with you

Tater Peeler and Puel would take some beating mind you 

1 minute ago, Ian S said:

Peter Taylor takes some beating, another who was a legend in his own lunchtime.

I don't know, I kinda got the impression Taylor at least knew he was out of his depth. I don't think Brendan knows he's the problem