Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

This thread makes War and Peace look like the Beano . It would take months to read if you started at Page 1. Every single thing that can be said has been said. It helps to vent frustration but it changes nothing. A strong letter addressed to the board may at least get an explanation why this situation is being allowed to continue. If it is an open letter they would really have to reply.

Guest Mee-9
1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Not even a rumour this morning. They’ve all enjoyed their evening on a south coast. Bottle of red while watching MOTD. Ah well on to the next. Pat on the back. 

Not what I’ve heard. Them murmurs are becoming rumbles… :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Not even a rumour this morning. They’ve all enjoyed their evening on a south coast. Bottle of red while watching MOTD. Ah well on to the next. Pat on the back. 

Yes, but there were no rumours that Ranieri would be the manager and Pearson was to be sacked in his second spell in charge.

Sometimes silence can be deafening etc.

Just now, Mee-9 said:

Not what I’ve heard. Them murmurs are becoming rumbles… :ph34r:

Just now, Wymsey said:

Yes, but there were no rumours that Ranieri would be the manager and Pearson was to be sacked in his second spell in charge.

Sometimes silence can be deafening etc.

I hope you are both right. 

17 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Even worse than Dave Bassett Ian Hollowhead or Martin Allen???? 🤪

If you're going far enough back to Dave Bassett, then how an earth can you not mention Peter Taylor. It's not even a competition. Doing the exact same thing as Rodgers is by destroying a great team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, dmayne7 said:

If you're going far enough back to Dave Bassett, then how an earth can you not mention Peter Taylor. It's not even a competition. Doing the exact same thing as Rodgers is by destroying a great team.

I know I can’t believe I missed Peter Fuchedusup Taylor !

Bloody hell he nearly ruined us how could I forget that moron !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Surely Susan/Top is bound to talk to him at this stage?

Well, I have just emailed Susan Whelan and the board again, pointing out that the phrase "sleepwalking into relegation", which I used in my emails last September, is even more accurate now and is starting to be taken up by more and more supporters.

I asked for no more delay in the obvious action that has to be taken.

As I have said before ... no, I don't expect it to weigh with them.  BUT, if they received a whole bundle of emails surely it would make them wake up to the feeling of the fans  Come on guys, it's the only way fans here online can make a protest and in such a way that the board can't avoid registering it. :fc::scarf:

7 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

If yesterday was a must win game then perhaps it was a silver lining of Nacho missing those chances.:scarf:

Pity we weren't pummelled, rather than just a single goal defeat.  In the long run that might have been the best result for us.

5 minutes ago, deep blue said:

Well, I have just emailed Susan Whelan and the board again, pointing out that the phrase "sleepwalking into relegation", which I used in my emails last September, is even more accurate now and is starting to be taken up by more and more supporters.

As I have said before ... no, I don't expect it to weigh with them.  BUT, if they received a whole bundle of emails surely it would make them wake up to the feeling of the fans  Come on guys, it's the only way fans here online can make a protest and in such a way that the board can't avoid registering it. :fc::scarf:

Share the email addresses we can all send them an email😉

6 minutes ago, deep blue said:

That will be dropped into junk mail in no time.