Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

The only thing that makes me think twice is Rodgers comments yesterday evening about how the players will need the fans to get behind them - that they are giving everything. you could interpret that in a certain way 

and he did make reference to the board making their minds up about his future (or words to that effect) 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Can anyone at the game yesterday tell me what Brendan did after the game ?

on the pitch for the ref handshake and then down the tunnel?

straight down the tunnel?

standing there looking lost ?

Wandering around his dejected players ?

Someone posted yesterday he did go over to the fans and both clapped each other. Although another poster did say that some fans did voice displeasure. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

Just now, st albans fox said:

Can anyone at the game yesterday tell me what Brendan did after the game ?

on the pitch for the ref handshake and then down the tunnel?

straight down the tunnel?

standing there looking lost ?

Wandering around his dejected players ?

He walked over to the away end after shaking hands and cuddling various players of theirs and ours. 

He clapped and then walked off.

4 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Someone posted yesterday he did go over to the fans and both clapped each other. Although another poster did say that some fans did voice displeasure. 

For him to come over and clap is something a bit odd. Normally disappears off down the tunnel like a weasel.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

:crylaugh:Not a chance of things getting nasty. A few muted chants at best followed by the normal lack of noise and some happy clapping.

This season there's already been several away games where there's been fighting amongst ourselves and one or two instances at home....

It'll get much much worse now

47 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I don't know, I kinda got the impression Taylor at least knew he was out of his depth. I don't think Brendan knows he's the problem

Fair point, Brendan still thinks he is elite😂

10 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

10 minutes ago, Craig said:

He walked over to the away end after shaking hands and cuddling various players of theirs and ours. 

He clapped and then walked off.

see below 

5 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

For him to come over and clap is something a bit odd. Normally disappears off down the tunnel like a weasel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

A HUGE Reset now by Sacking Brendan and Getting in a manager who has passion a fight knows how to win & manage a playing squad with a lack of confidence, was talking to a friend last night who put it forward is Brendan looking to be fired by Leicester so if the rumours are true Chelsea  would install him as manager therefore would not have to pay City a fee if they approach him but if City sack him they pay nothing but we have to pay Brendan a nice few £m ?

Massively inaccurate. 

A) with the amount of money Chelsea throw around they won't care about spending on Brendan 

B) they'll never appease the fans with a manager who's just been sacked by Leicester 

And most important (if I'm correct)

C) we would only pay him up to the point he got a new job...if we sacked him, his payout would be pro-rata on the time it took him to get a new job (until his contract would have ended). Is why numerous managers take breaks after the sack from well paid jobs.

I genuinely thought last night was the last straw. 

He's really going to stay forever isn't he?

I don't think any Leicester fan can enjoy watching us at the minute. People can blame the players all they like but it is all down to the Manager and his style of football. 

Come on Top, do us all a favour and sack this clown. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

This season there's already been several away games where there's been fighting amongst ourselves and one or two instances at home....

It'll get much much worse now

The thing is this is a minority.

I think the majority of foxestalk (a very small sample size) want him sacked, but I’d argue a significant amount of match-going Leicester fans still don’t see him as the issue.

They’ve believed his words about where the blame lies (the board because of the summer, FFP, the players not being aggressive enough, the players not having leadership, the fans). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

see below 

Yeah, I found it quite odd considering he was getting quite a bit of abuse from those around where I was.

I was hoping it meant something, but probably not.

49 minutes ago, deep blue said:

Well, I have just emailed Susan Whelan and the board again, pointing out that the phrase "sleepwalking into relegation", which I used in my emails last September, is even more accurate now and is starting to be taken up by more and more supporters.

I asked for no more delay in the obvious action that has to be taken.

As I have said before ... no, I don't expect it to weigh with them.  BUT, if they received a whole bundle of emails surely it would make them wake up to the feeling of the fans  Come on guys, it's the only way fans here online can make a protest and in such a way that the board can't avoid registering it. :fc::scarf:

Come on , share the email addresses.

7 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Can we get Andrea Bocelli to come back and sing "Time to say goodbye" on the pitch at half time?

To be fair, even if he sang ‘time to win again’, again, it might be better than a Brendan team talk. 

• Haha 2

For a year he’s talked about saying his players not being good enough , which obviously breeds onto the pitch voiding them of any confidence resulting in the position we’re in now. 

He’s single-handedly undone all the good work the club has done in the last 10 years