Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

The reason I dislike him more than any other failed manager, is because of his attitude. 

Other managers may have had an overinflated opinion of themselves, but sheer incompetence is what ultimately lead to our demise under them. Brendan, has decided he doesn’t like the squad, and opted for throwing his toys out of the pram to try and get what he wanted. He’s thrown countless people under the bus, seemingly a relinquished all responsibility bar a few flaccid “it’s ultimately my responsibility” comments. 

He has proactively sought to sabotage the team in order to satisfy his ego. He’s tried to back the board into a corner and it’s clear there’s disparity between the two, apart from Top it would seem. 

This is has been a calculated move by the manager, this team is at worst mid table, and he’s stripped everything out of them to prove his point. 

He is a disgrace, and I just hope that this ruins his career he’s a football charlatan who belongs in the bin. 

For the absolute love of god Top, just ducking fire the bellend. 

He is that slimy management consultant who gets where they are because they have the ability to get the ear of upper management. I worked with a head of department in the Civil Service who sabotaged projects because he believed for the work he was doing he should have more budget and resource, so the lesser resource shouldn't succeed. Absolutely messed with the heads of some very good workers, who were seen as failures and unable to deliver. The Head of department ended up outsourcing the work to one of the well known outsources at excruciating cost. He did eventually get found out, but got where he is by significant brown nosing. 

Brendan sabotaged this season when he didn't get what he wanted last summer. He played a nasty game with the board and the club, but i am convinced he was always able to keep Top on side. I think Brendan assumed he could play the game and do enough to keep us lower-mid table. He got some backing in the winter but now is actually struggling to make it work. I presume he feels no responsibility for the predicament we are in, even though he engineered it to some level. The refresh last summer was seen as his divine right. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

How many people on this forum live or are born in Leicester or Leicestershire,  serious question. The state of our fanbase, i'm done same bs blahhh blahh , Rodgers was always shit , as is our fanbase. State of  it is a joke ****in joke and embarrassing  from L1 block to sk 1., i was done years ago , ****in all i hear is Leeds  fans this, Palace fans this this like their ****in Aliens , their also English, who the **** would try to play  100 infront of thousands of old middle class mutes, with a bobble hats, the a fan base need to take some responsibility.  To be honest **** our fans , most embarrassing fans in England .  Never thought growing up City would've the worst atmosphere in England. I still remember taking my little bro to the league cup semi aginst Villa at Filbert steet and sat lower Carling stand , i never went again for a season.

How's the injury going Viktor? Hope to see you back soon, we missed you yesterday. x

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

Remember lads i've had a few and i've not drank for a year , but you get what i'm trying to say peeace.

Not really, no. This team, management, board have to give the fans something to get behind, something to believe in.

Why should the fans turn up when the players don't. Half of them are already looking to the summer and the 1st door out of here, how can you expect fans to get behind that?

Edited by wardyfox86
Auto(in)correct

11 minutes ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

How many people on this forum live or are born in Leicester or Leicestershire,  serious question. The state of our fanbase, i'm done same bs blahhh blahh , Rodgers was always shit , as is our fanbase. State of  it is a joke ****in joke and embarrassing  from L1 block to sk 1., i was done years ago , ****in all i hear is Leeds  fans this, Palace fans this this like their ****in Aliens , their also English, who the **** would try to play  100 infront of thousands of old middle class mutes, with a bobble hats, the a fan base need to take some responsibility.  To be honest **** our fans , most embarrassing fans in England .  Never thought growing up City would've the worst atmosphere in England. I still remember taking my little bro to the league cup semi aginst Villa at Filbert steet and sat lower Carling stand , i never went again for a season.

I think you need to lay off the beer my friend.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

Firstly I hope you’re ok because clearly the club has pushed you to drink.

Secondly I disagree with Rodgers was always shit. He was manager when we won the FA cup and should’ve really gotten us in the champions league twice. But ultimately his limitations as a manager has come out more as time has gone on. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wardyfox86 said:

Not really, no. This team, management, board have to give the fans something to get behind, something to believe in.

Why should the game turn up when the players don't. Hand of them are already looking to the summer and the 1st for it off here, how can you expect fans to get behind that?

Mate, wha

Just now, Pliskin said:

My old man whose in 60s worke his whole life at the old Dunlop

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Get that bud, but i'm not pissed off yhat much at the players , , i think i'm more angry at myself for not getting down to the Kp as a old school lad whose loud and not doing anything and praying some local Leicester boys do something. I stpped going the great escape season due to drinking and silliness. But age has made me soft but the fanbase needs to step up.

As young college lad i took, my litttle brother to City v Villa,league cup semi at filbo and sat lower carling stand and i swear down i never went to another match until the Walkers opened against Watford. I'm that fan who needs an atmosphere or  would rather watch it home.

Edited by Viktor-LCFC

38 minutes ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

I gave myself an Aneurysm reading this.

• Haha 3

I'm completely ****ing bored of talking about BR after every terrible defeat. We're repeating ourselves on here every week. 

I'm worried that even if we survive Rodgers will still be here next season. Can't bear the thought of having him here next week, nevermind next season.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Rossiter said:

I think the fanbase could step up but it might take going into the bottom 3 first. Then again who knows? 

4 minutes ago, Rossiter said:

I think the fanbase could step up but it might take going into the bottom 3 first. Then again who knows? 

Not going to happen, i was born 81 and we were the last of maybe as strong minded generations and we weren't that,  the men before that were mentallity  alot stonger before us, i grew up getting in some mad punch ups in Leicester as a college kid, i regret every moment, but i wa loyal soft hearted guy with a temper. It always kills me as a man to see anyone take libetries with Leicester City or Leiester fans, it's tribalism. Eveyone ones born slightly differnt.

1 minute ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

I Wrote the peice and i struggled to understand what i wrote.

We've all been there chap, don't stress.

And try not to let the shit on the pitch affect you, they are all overpaid millionaires.. don't let those arseholes drag you down.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

Not going to happen, i was born 81 and we were the last of maybe as strong minded generations and we weren't that,  the men before that were mentallity  alot stonger before us, i grew up getting in some mad punch ups in Leicester as a college kid, i regret every moment, but i wa loyal soft hearted guy with a temper. It always kills me as a man to see anyone take libetries with Leicester City or Leiester fans, it's tribalism. Eveyone ones born slightly differnt.

Not an excuse but it's hard these days to protest and get a bit  'excited'....cameras everywhere - mobile phones,CCTV etc. Stuff plastered across Facebook/Instragram or whatever. Look at xmas work dos now. Can't do anything without someone taking a pic. I miss the days before mobiles but I'm on one now! 😆

2 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I think the way this season (and some of last) he has sold players the board and even fans down the river to try and preserve Brand Brendan I would be close to agreeing with you

Tater Peeler and Puel would take some beating mind you 

Not sure why Puel is hated so much. Big difference between what you think of someone’s coaching abilities and character. As human beings, he does not deserve to be compared in the same post as Rodgers. 

52 minutes ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

The fans are the worst part of it for me, zero camaraderie, just lots of individuals 80% of which think they're a super fan and are enjoying the demise as it makes them even more 'loyal'. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

The fans are the worst part of it for me, zero camaraderie, just lots of individuals 80% of which think they're a super fan and are enjoying the demise as it makes them even more 'loyal'. 

We're like that as a nation though, very much a bunch of individuals going to games.  Probably why the atmosphere is so bad and why theres very little in the way of protests...unless things get so bad....some might protest.

3 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

Our fanbase is shocking , the amount of top lads in Leicester and Leicestershire and to look at our fanbase is a disgrace and i'm apart of the problem , to many years messing about, can't go City game, without old bill tracking you and i have no football related convictiohs. Tbf i always picked and chose what game i went to, never wanted a season ticket apart from when i was a kid during Brian Little period.