Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

We’re now 11/2 for relegation. Down from

8-1 after the latest debacle. 

It’s so tempting to absolutely lump on it. If you can be certain that Rodgers isn’t getting sacked then it’s a pretty much safe bet I think.

Despite all that’s happened though, I still can’t believe Top won’t pull the trigger at the very last moment. 

Tough one

38 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Not sure why Puel is hated so much. Big difference between what you think of someone’s coaching abilities and character. As human beings, he does not deserve to be compared in the same post as Rodgers. 

Don't hate him bud just ranks lowly in my esteem re list of City managers  

1 hour ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

How many people on this forum live or are born in Leicester or Leicestershire,  serious question. The state of our fanbase, i'm done same bs blahhh blahh , Rodgers was always shit , as is our fanbase. State of  it is a joke ****in joke and embarrassing  from L1 block to sk 1., i was done years ago , ****in all i hear is Leeds  fans this, Palace fans this this like their ****in Aliens , their also English, who the **** would try to play  100 infront of thousands of old middle class mutes, with a bobble hats, the a fan base need to take some responsibility.  To be honest **** our fans , most embarrassing fans in England .  Never thought growing up City would've the worst atmosphere in England. I still remember taking my little bro to the league cup semi aginst Villa at Filbert steet and sat lower Carling stand , i never went again for a season.

Haha i read my comment again, this must go down a the best pissed up comment who means well but, it's ok haha.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

We’re now 11/2 for relegation. Down from

8-1 after the latest debacle. 

It’s so tempting to absolutely lump on it. If you can be certain that Rodgers isn’t getting sacked then it’s a pretty much safe bet I think.

Despite all that’s happened though, I still can’t believe Top won’t pull the trigger at the very last moment. 

Tough one

Shamefully put a tenner on us to go down. 
6/1 just after Christmas. 
l think the odds are so generous. The bookies & media seem to have no idea of our plight. 
l know the betting markets are rarely wrong, but these odds are too good to ignore. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
8 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Shamefully put a tenner on us to go down. 
6/1 just after Christmas. 
l think the odds are so generous. The bookies & media seem to have no idea of our plight. 
l know the betting markets are rarely wrong, but these odds are too good to ignore. 

I had a tenner on us near the start of the season at 17/1.

I disagreed with the bulk on here who were stating we had a decent squad. I didn’t think we did.

If we now do get relegated, it’ll cushion the blow.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I had a tenner on us near the start of the season at 17/1.

I disagreed with the bulk on here who were stating we had a decent squad. I didn’t think we did.

If we now do get relegated, it’ll cushion the blow.

Basically it’s blood money ! 
lf we go down, my winnings will go on drowning my sorrows. A freebie. :(

1 hour ago, daddylonglegs said:

I don’t know if this has been posted elsewhere, but this is an excellent reflection both of the match & where we are at as a club at the moment. 

https://www.thefosseway.net/matchday/leicester-city-match-review-southampton-away-23

Kudos to the author 

Excellent analysis. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, purpleronnie said:

We're like that as a nation though, very much a bunch of individuals going to games.  Probably why the atmosphere is so bad and why theres very little in the way of protests...unless things get so bad....some might protest.

I agree with you to a certain extent, we certainly had a great togetherness as supporters throughout the Little and O'Neill eras, our support in hindsight was magnificent during that period but as you say that could be down to the different times. Although I regularly go to watch another football league team and their support is much more vocal, supportive/critical and boisterous. I definitely think the times play a part but I also think there is an element of subsurviance and a reticence to upset King Power Football World.

The truth is if you speak to people within the club, they give the impression the whole thing is now a cardboard cutout of what we were a few years ago, there's zero substance to it. 

Edited by Vestan Pance

He isnt going I have accepted it now, I suspect the Club and board haven't even looked at who could replace him it's that bad, no one in authority seems to care, we as supporters have little to no influence over it, regardless of what's being said or done, Top as has already happened will shake his head in disbelief that any fans would want him gone.

So I will suck it up and watch the momentum dissapear in front of me and watch us go down to the championship, all because our inept owner has been hoodwinked by BR and his road show of Bull, thanks for the successes Brendan I mean it, but it's time to move on, you have really highlighted your own shortfalls by staying as long as you have / are.  

Any would be interested parties looking to use you in the future will be well advised to do there homework.

24 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Guys, IndyKaila has spoken. :ph34r:

Vardy: now unable to connect with the team... but in fairness still worth a ball over the top... though his finishing is not what it was.  If this tweet is true then it probably represents vardys view... but 65min sub is his best position now.

However, todl date  there has been no sign that players are unhappy.  If true ...Top cant ignore it