Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

We have kept him after worse runs of form before. The only issue is that we're closing in on relegation. If it's not financial issues I'd absolutely love to know what's going on in Top's mind.

11 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Vardy: now unable to connect with the team... but in fairness still worth a ball over the top... though his finishing is not what it was.  If this tweet is true then it probably represents vardys view... but 65min sub is his best position now.

However, todl date  there has been no sign that players are unhappy.  If true ...Top cant ignore it

there did look a lot of confusion yesterday, especially after the subs, they don't look like they're giving everything as Rodgers said

I'm struggling to understand why he keeps the same formation and tactics every single week. It's just bizarre. Why he doesn't try a diamond with Vardy and Iheanacho up front at least against mid table downwards teams? I would even try a formation with Daka, Iheanacho and Vardy up front. 

I'm not saying all the above would definitely work but he needs to mix things up. Does he have a manager's licence? Did he buy it from a supermarket or something? 

I can't understand what's going on. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Just one tweet today, 5 hours ago.

I think something is happening.

We had this after the big loss at Brighton. Complete silence for a few days and then all of a sudden training vids and interviews as if nothing bad had happened.

43 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I'm struggling to understand why he keeps the same formation and tactics every single week. It's just bizarre. Why he doesn't try a diamond with Vardy and Iheanacho up front at least against mid table downwards teams? I would even try a formation with Daka, Iheanacho and Vardy up front. 

I'm not saying all the above would definitely work but he needs to mix things up. Does he have a manager's licence? Did he buy it from a supermarket or something? 

I can't understand what's going on. 

Because he's an Egotistical, Arrogant, Narcissist who would have to admit that what he's being doing for the last 20Mths was wrong, and doesn't work, and his ego won't allow it..

Edited by Guppys Love Child
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Just to troll us they tweet the same tripe we’ve been hearing for the last 18 months 

They do it on purpose - they know we don't want to hear it but just laughing at us knowing he won't be sacked.

3 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Because he's an Egotistical, Arrogant, Narcissist who would have to admit that what he's being doing for the last 20Mths was wrong, and doesn't work, and his ego won't allow it..

I don't think this is the case. If he had some ego and narcissism he would change some things, brag and take personal credit for it. 

• Like 1

Just now, daddylonglegs said:

24 points from 25 games, rolled over & had our bellies tickled in a cup Qf, dumped out of the FA cup by lower league opposition & theres not even whispers of his job being under pressure. 

Whole situation stinks 

Looks like we are stuck with Rodgers forever