Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, daddylonglegs said:

24 points from 25 games, rolled over & had our bellies tickled in a cup Qf, dumped out of the FA cup by lower league opposition & theres not even whispers of his job being under pressure. 

Whole situation stinks 

I've never been more convinced that a manager needs sacking but ive never been less convinced it solves anything. The rot is top to bottom and I think we're screwed whatever we do.

Whoever had the bright idea in the summer to do **** all its absolutely killed us and we were already on a downward spiral.

l am with football in general and Leicester city in particular where l was with politics in 2003
At this time l foolishly believed that l and others could make a difference, that the opinions of millions of people meant something and that democracy was alive and real.
The stop the war demonstrations proved to me that our views and opinions ARE listened to....so long as they agree with what the ruling class want and if they dont then they are at best ignored.
since this time my opinion of politicians of all colours could not get lower, Blair quite easily bribed , bullied coerced (and allegedly much worse) those that we elected to keep a check on megalomaniacs like him and prevent disasterous wars from happening.
The media with very few exceptions went along with the government propoganda because they know who the masters are and as today dont want to rock the boat or upset the cosy order.
Football has for me become too important and affects my mood and happiness too much.
Rodgers has become that lying hypocrite figure that Blair was and is, and our custodians the government ministers that should have stopped his catastrophic and undemocratic decisions.
Blair damaged this nation and we are all still feeling the consequences of his illegal war.
Rodgers is destroying our club under the gaze of our owners and the consequences will be felt for decades.
In both cases our opinions mean/meant absolutely nothing and personally l can't keep allowing these people to give me such downers when l and others are clearly only valued for our money.
Add to this the total lack of any semblance of morality from FIFA and the EPL in regard to allowing mass murderers, dictators and Mafia bosses to own our national sport and I'm pretty much done funding any of it.
Being a lifelong sportsman/fan l shall go to watch my local team and Tigers now.
My eyes have seen the light as they did in 2003.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

That’s seriously bad…

888D47EC-2FAC-4442-BC30-9A247591FC1A.jpeg

Surely he means 248 minutes? We didn't have one on target against Arsenal or Southampton, so thats 180 minutes plus all the stoppage time and however long into the Man Utd fixture too.

8 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I've never been more convinced that a manager needs sacking but ive never been less convinced it solves anything. The rot is top to bottom and I think we're screwed whatever we do.

Whoever had the bright idea in the summer to do **** all its absolutely killed us and we were already on a downward spiral.

Almost a year ago you were one of the ones looking forward to the new season and saying, ‘told you so’ you were that convinced we should keep Rodgers and that he’d turn it around. I could probably find the posts too if I could be arsed 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

13 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I don't think this is the case. If he had some ego and narcissism he would change some things, brag and take personal credit for it. 

Maybe my friend..but I fear it would need a true psychologist to unravel his warped little mind

4 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I'm bored on a train for the next 2 hors or so could someone please make sure something happens in that time to cheer me up please

I’ve just finished my second pint of Hobgoblin gold and am now waiting for my chicken Keeeeev, mashed potato and samphire to be dished up ..  if that helps ..  

• Like 1

His approach is the complete antithesis of our most successful and popular teams. Those teams had a tough mentality and squeezed everything out of themselves with chippy, hard, strong managers leading them. Even the early Rodgers says had an element of it.

We are not a club and team that is easy to support at present. The stats do not lie.