Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

5 minutes ago, Hales said:

Don't shoot the messenger but this is doing the rounds on social media today .......

Screenshot_20230305_181545_Instagram.jpg

Can see the truth in that , apart from Kasper wanting a fresh challenge.

Players are not playing to their full potential under him  that's for sure 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Almost a year ago you were one of the ones looking forward to the new season and saying, ‘told you so’ you were that convinced we should keep Rodgers and that he’d turn it around. I could probably find the posts too if I could be arsed 

You must be fun at parties 🤣

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

8 minutes ago, Hales said:

Don't shoot the messenger but this is doing the rounds on social media today .......

Screenshot_20230305_181545_Instagram.jpg

If Madders wants Rodgers gone then he should go now, as Madders is more important to this club that Rodgers is. Also, if they believe training is the problem then they should be far more vocal about this.

Probably all balls though. Hate all the needs x points from next few games. Its either working or its not. 

• Like 1

Shouldn’t be given another 3 days in the job let alone next 3 games. If most of that posted is true then he has lost the dressing room and change needs to happen tonight/tomorrow and reinvigorate a squad more than capable of challenging top 10 …….and I don’t mean of the championship 😂

Not buying Maddison wanting Rodgers out. 

He gushes over him in interviews and they seem to have a good relationship. He’s probably the only one in the squad that you could say that for…

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Struggle to see Maddison wanting him gone, it comes across and he loves working under Rodgers. Bizarre. 

Maddison seems a football fan as much as a football player, he must look at comments coming in regards performances, and he either thinks it's down to his team mates being crap, or the organisation/setup is crap, he didn't look like he enjoyed the game yesterday. He must know we can do better, but he's now captain so he has to put on a united front

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Struggle to see Maddison wanting him gone, it comes across and he loves working under Rodgers. Bizarre. 

This.  Maddison is the only player i can think of that's improved under Rodgers, and seems to speak highly of him unprompted in interviews. Rodgers said only the other week, that he and Maddison often sit down together to talk football. I honestly can't see Maddison wanting Rodgers out.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Not buying Maddison wanting Rodgers out. 

He gushes over him in interviews and they seem to have a good relationship. He’s probably the only one in the squad that you could say that for…

Very media savvy though but I’d tend to agree.

Like I say dont shoot the messenger 😁 i only posted it as tbh its quite believable. Castagne has been vocal and there were rumours of him speaking to Top. Vardy doesnt look happy. Maddison I was surprised about but who knows? None of it seems that far fetched