Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Anyone could start an online rumour like this.

That said, it would be no surprise at all if many of the players felt the same way about Rodgers and his tactics as we fans do.

Edited by Hammo

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Just heard he’s sold and moved out of his Leicester house. Don’t shoot the messenger but it’s just what I’ve been told by someone who knows their onions 

So in one day he put up for sale and sold his house? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Just heard he’s sold and moved out of his Leicester house. Don’t shoot the messenger but it’s just what I’ve been told by someone who knows their onions 

He’s been migrating north for the last two years. Bradgate park- Nottinghamshire- Cheshire. 
He owns over 100 properties. 

Edited by westernpark
Extra information

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Less than 24 hours after the loss? Must have some real estate guy. 

• Haha 1

Madders could easily get on well with Brendan but might realise that his leadership and methods have gone to pot.

Despite probably going in the summer , I think he thinks a lot of the club and would hate to see them get relegated after some brilliant years and to be a part of it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I've never been more convinced that a manager needs sacking but ive never been less convinced it solves anything. The rot is top to bottom and I think we're screwed whatever we do.

Whoever had the bright idea in the summer to do **** all its absolutely killed us and we were already on a downward spiral.

You once suggested people hate Brendan because of how much money he makes. Well, I’d hate* you too if you made half as much as Brendan and couldn’t get a point off the worst team in the division. 

*ah, no. I’d still love ya! Teapot In!

Just now, The_77 said:

You once suggested people hate Brendan because of how much money he makes. Well, I’d hate* you too if you made half as much as Brendan and couldn’t get a point off the worst team in the division. 

*ah, no. I’d still love ya! Teapot In!

Rodgers Out

I'm not claiming to be in the know but my dad's cousins wife's friends dodsitter's dentist says that his kids friends dad overheard Rodgers in a cafe saying that he is definetly going to be sacked tomorrow unless he isnt

Edited by lcfcbluearmy
Sorry really bored sat on train and fed up of this clueless idiot still being jere

1 minute ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I'm not claiming to be in the know but my dad's cousins wife's friends dodsitter's dentist says that his kids friends dad overheard Rodgers in a cafe saying that he is definetly going to be sacked tomorrow unless he isnt

Can you reveal more about your source? Just don’t want to repeat this without knowing how legitimate it is that’s all 

16 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

He sold one house up near Bradgate park and moved to Wysall, but I believe he moved out of there and back north a while ago.