Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Brendan has clearly got friends in all sections of the media. 

There’s other articles on various sites too both from this week and over the last couple months about teams involved in a relegation battle and we haven’t been discussed? Why is this?

27 minutes ago, westernpark said:

He owns over 100 properties. 

That's probably around £30m worth of real estate and £1.5m a year in rental income.

Makes you wonder why he still bothers working tbh

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy said:

That's probably around £30m worth of real estate and £1.5m a year in rental income.

Tbf, it doesn’t look like he’s done much work all season. 

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy said:

You say working ….. clapping your hands and making notes on a pad isn’t work 

Just now, SemperEadem said:

Granted I don’t watch many clubs with what their players do at full time but Im not sure they do. Not at least come on the pitch

Yeah pretty sure they do. Always see them on Sky TV when the cameraman runs into the middle of the pitch to follow the man of the match around.

This is where we need an O'Neill or Pearson mentality of "I'm going to show you lot" from Rodgers, use it to galvanise the squad and get better performances and results.

Problem is that he's not got them with him either.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...just what I am thinking,  praised Rodgers for improving his game!!!

It was only a year ago kasper went on Ben fosters podcast and said Rodgers was one of the best managers he'd ever worked with yet now everyone is saying they hated each other :dunno:

59 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Just heard he’s sold and moved out of his Leicester house. Don’t shoot the messenger but it’s just what I’ve been told by someone who knows their onions 

He moved back up to Cheshire last year