Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

On Fosse Road 

E34F04F1-0F78-40ED-81D5-C0BC2138A59A.thumb.jpeg.e1191113a64ae0d1b56e575d39e2c3a2.jpeg

“Action”

Someone went through all that trouble to make and post that banner and then couldn’t even say what they meant to say. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The_77 said:

“Action”

Someone went through all that trouble to make and post that banner and then couldn’t even say what they meant to say. 

maybe it was Brendan sending a message to the players?

I'd understand and kinda get the point of the "I haven't been able to sign anyone" as an excuse  - IF - he was getting the best out of what we did have, that they were trying and giving 100% and looking like they want to play for him and us, i.e. trying but lacking in quality.

But he isn't even managing to get that - I'd rather lose because of a lack of talent - I won't accept losing due to a lack of effort.

He just doesn't have the ability to get players motivated and wanting to play for him.

We are going down with him, and as they won't sack him, that means we are going down.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The_77 said:

“Action”

Can't see that from a helicopter either...

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

Just heard he’s sold and moved out of his Leicester house. Don’t shoot the messenger but it’s just what I’ve been told by someone who knows their onions 

He's not lived in the Midlands for a long time.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Are we the only club that employs a load of heavies to stand on the pitch at full time with the players?

No literally every club does it. And worse for their owners too.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

That's not true, sorry.

He had lived in Wysall, Leicestershire until the middle of last year - and lived temporarily next to Bradgate Park before this.

His wife wanted to move further north to be closer to family.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
22 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

That's not true, sorry.

He had lived in Wysall, Leicestershire until the middle of last year - and lived temporarily next to Bradgate Park before this.

His wife wanted to move further north to be closer to family.

Well it is it just depends what you mean by a long time. I thought it was around October 21 but I've not been stalking him.

53 minutes ago, The_77 said:

“Action”

Well it seems to be a precise, very short and reflecting exactly what we need...action from the manager, or the players and the board.

Or possibility of relegation looms ever closer...

32 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Well it is it just depends what you mean by a long time. I thought it was around October 21 but I've not been stalking him.

You said that comment in this first quote you posted above, not me.

Heard he sold the house in Wysall last August, but wanted to leave due to the wife's wishes.

Edited by Wymsey