Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Chocolate Teapot
18 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

You said that comment in this first quote you posted above, not me.

Heard he sold the house in Wysall last August, but wanted to leave due to the wife's wishes.

🤣 yes and I think a year is a long time. But I get you know more than me on this one.... stalker.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

Just now, Mike1983 said:

I don't was us to get relegated! I've grown accustomed to this life of Premier League luxury.

Getting battered week in week out? No worries that will continue in the championship if we carry on with this dross.

33 minutes ago, sycokilla said:

Well it seems to be a precise, very short and reflecting exactly what we need...action from the manager, or the players and the board.

Or possibility of relegation looms ever closer...

That’s the opposite of precise. lol

Edited by The_77

12 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

24 hours on and still not even a single news piece on him being in trouble. This club is diseased 

Percy will have to go to new levels of PR for Brendan this week, I wonder what patronising drivel we'll get next?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, superfox1980 said:

What a really poor article though, just all made up stuff, no actual journalism. They know as much or less than we do. "Oh look Leicester have lost a few games, he must be under pressure, which managers are free to come to replace him."

10 minutes ago, superfox1980 said:

Would definitely take Poch in an absolute heartbeat if he were an option. Frank would be my number one pick but Poch could work wonders at this club.

To be honest with you, I'd take Deirdre Barlow over Brendan right now and I'm not so sure she's alive anymore.

Edited by Rusko187
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Would definitely take Poch in an absolute heartbeat if he were an option. Frank would be my number one pick but Poch could work wonders at this club.

To be honest with you, I'd take Deidre Barlow over Brendan right now and I'm not so sure she's alive anymore.

You're just being picky!

Announce Deidre!!!

2 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

To be honest with you, I'd take Deidre Barlow over Brendan right now and I'm not so sure she's alive anymore.

Would take either Frank or Poch but neither will come here given our current situation. I'd have Craig Levein back right now if it meant an end to Rodgers. 

2 minutes ago, superfox1980 said:

Would take either Frank or Poch but neither will come here given our current situation. I'd have Craig Levein back right now if it meant an end to Rodgers. 

I'm sorry but we have to draw the line somewhere.

3 minutes ago, superfox1980 said:

But would you take Peter Taylor? 

5 minutes ago, superfox1980 said:

I think to convince either of those to join us, we would need to confirm survival. Even then it would be ambitious, but it could be an exciting project for both managers.