Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

13 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Would definitely take Poch in an absolute heartbeat if he were an option. Frank would be my number one pick but Poch could work wonders at this club.

To be honest with you, I'd take Deirdre Barlow over Brendan right now and I'm not so sure she's alive anymore.

Pochis a better manager than Frank imo. 

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Pochis a better manager than Frank imo. 

He'd be my preference but I do understand how ambitious it would be to get him. Afterall, we pay Brendan a lot of money.. if we could tempt him to project Leicester, I think he would be perfect for us.

12 minutes ago, Mendi said:

Don’t want Benitez or Hassenhuttl, Poch won’t come here and I think a lot of Frank’s success at Brentford is down to the way the whole club is ran with their squad building etc. and Ivan Toney being a top striker. Not sure how he would translate to here, also, he may not want to come considering how well Brentford have done this season. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

Don’t want Benitez or Hassenhuttl, Poch won’t come here and I think a lot of Frank’s success at Brentford is down to the way the whole club is ran with their squad building etc. and Ivan Toney being a top striker. Not sure how he would translate to here, also, he may not want to come considering how well Brentford have done this season. 

Poch time would tell.

He is like a bloody slug...

You just can't get rid of him. He has no shame, no honour or a pride.

Thousands of fans screaming his name and chanting him to **** off and he still doesn't give a s*it about it.

What a ****ing tosser.

Also shame on Top and the other board members for putting us in this awful position.

Edited by kiwiturk

Looking from the outside, I think he'll be sacked very soon. He's clearly lost both the performances of the players and now the fans are extremely vocal in wanting his head. That's the sort of thing the board can't ignore for long.

And losing to a team like Southampton is indicative he doesn't see how to turn it around. If he isn't gone in the next few days I'll be amazed tbh. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Looking from the outside, I think he'll be sacked very soon. He's clearly lost both the performances of the players and now the fans are extremely vocal in wanting his head. That's the sort of thing the board can't ignore for long.

And losing to a team like Southampton is indicative he doesn't see how to turn it around. If he isn't gone in the next few days I'll be amazed tbh. 

You would think so, however they don’t seem inclined to act. We’ve been on this path of self destruction for 18 months. 

We’ll be losing millions of pounds worth of assets in the summer as well, as players leave on free transfers. So we could really do without relegation and the entire issues around how we finance things being a millstone around our neck. 

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Percy will have to go to new levels of PR for Brendan this week, I wonder what patronising drivel we'll get next?

Think I might throw up at the next one that bloke writes. He knows nothing as well and relies on that arsewipe for his "exclusives"

51 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

The biggest insult of the last 3 defeats, is they have all been by the odd goal and yet on not one occasion have we really thrown the kitchen sink at the opposition and look to have them on the ropes, at no stage has the keeper had to make a string of world class saves or defenders making last ditch blocks/tackles. Instead we continue to fanny about with our controlled possession hoping to carve out the perfect team goal.  

This is the reason he needs to go today, because if he doesn’t, nothing will change and when we get to the lest 10 games and our premier league status is on the line we will go out with a whimper. 

The worst of all of this, is i honestly believe Rodgers will exonerate himself from all blame if we do go down by continually referencing his refresh comments and not being backed in the summer transfer window as the reason it went wrong and his media pals will no doubt listen and agree. 

I didn’t think it was possible to be more angry today than I was Saturday night. I don’t want another day to go by with this man as this the Manager of our great club, he is killing it in the same way Peter Taylor did and I cannot believe senior figures at the club are content to stand back and let him do it. It beggars belief it really does. 

I strongly disagree, we did pass it around with a little more urgency in the last 10 minutes on Saturday 😩

Anger has gone for me now, I’m just resigned to a slow painful relegation.

We have no idea, and no fight.

The club is currently a shambles.

31 minutes ago, Sly said:

Maybe he has a clause in his contract that allows us to sack him for free if we are in the bottom three. 

If he did then we’d have sacked him after spurs (a). …… and no one would accept a clause like that 

Edited by st albans fox

People need to start realising HES NOT GETTING SACKED!!  Get over it and enjoy relegation. Because the championship days are coming back if he was going to be sacked we would have gone before the World Cup or around Christmas! This bastard walks on water at Leicester and tops not got the bollocks to **** him off! Only chance we have is get the banners out and chant the whole 90mins at Chelsea at home Rodgers out! And maybe push the board! Because at the minute he’s going nowhere! And just a reminder after Saturdays woeful performance the first things said he was happy with it 🤣🤣

• Like 1