Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

It’s incomprehensible he’s still here, maybe Top doesn’t realise how precarious the situation is ?

2 points above the relegation zone.

Dumped out of the FA Cup

Standards have well and truly dropped.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

He'd be my preference but I do understand how ambitious it would be to get him. Afterall, we pay Brendan a lot of money.. if we could tempt him to project Leicester, I think he would be perfect for us.

Plus if he won something here it rubs it into spurs fans even more. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dames said:

If he’s not sacked by now its not happening. Chelsea will be designated as a ‘free hit’ so he’s here for another 2 games at the very least. 

The standards haven't been this low since.. I can even really remember? Certainly lower than at any point in the PL era.

I really think this is a completely extraordinary situation. Nobody outside of the fanbase could believe you if you told them what was really going on.

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Thing is we're not an attractive proposition at the minute. Half the squad are leaving. The rubbish players are staying and there's not likely to be much of a transfer budget.

Maybe Top has put the feelers out and there's no takers??

So we're stuck!

This is why we should’ve got somebody in before the January transfer window.

Just now, phoneticerror said:

Just watch us shithouse a win or draw to Chelsea 

This is the problem. We will probably win the next 2 and it will all go quiet again. Then we lose 4 and are back to where we started.

• Like 1

It’s madness isn’t it? How is he still here? I’m in a WhatsApp group with some people for FPL (none of them Leicester fans) and whenever I say it’s time for Brendan to go they all can’t believe it and spout the old “he’s not been backed” narrative. 

Still not to late to sack him, the club have got to the international break to do it, we ain't winning the next two and then there is 11 games left. I am so confident as soon as he leaves we win multiple games in a row and we will be fine

Do we think the board aren’t actually bothered if we go down? Perhaps they’re looking at the parachute payments as a positive? 

I mean, they don’t exactly seem bothered given this parasite is still at the club…….

I can only assume at this point that Top has absolutely zero idea how to run a football club. I don't think it's that he doesn't care, but that he is so naive to think we are staying up under this total fraud.

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Do we think the board aren’t actually bothered if we go down? Perhaps they’re looking at the parachute payments as a positive? 

I mean, they don’t exactly seem bothered given this parasite is still at the club…….

I’m sure they’re not looking at the parachute payments, which are considerably lower than the money you make from being in the Premier League, as a positive.

I imagine Brendan’s compensation would be massive and they’re still under the delusion that we will win enough games to stay up with him.

50 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

This is the problem. We will probably win the next 2 and it will all go quiet again. Then we lose 4 and are back to where we started.

Which is hypertypical of Brendan’s reign of late 2 steps forward 5 back, I for one am hoping the Board will meet today to relieve him of his duties and before lunchtime it’s all over Sky Sports News that Brendan has been sacked 🙏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

The standards haven't been this low since.. I can even really remember? Certainly lower than at any point in the PL era.

I really think this is a completely extraordinary situation. Nobody outside of the fanbase could believe you if you told them what was really going on.

I think the bottom point is quite key. I still think the board are paralysed by the fear of the backlash they might get from the casual and pundit classes. 

4 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

I’m sure they’re not looking at the parachute payments, which are considerably lower than the money you make from being in the Premier League, as a positive.

I imagine Brendan’s compensation would be massive and they’re still under the delusion that we will win enough games to stay up with him.

Thing is if we had £20m to spend on Harrison, we can sack Brendan. If the club left themselves in a position that they couldn’t financially afford to sack the manager, then they definitely need to consider selling up because that would be a hideous move. 

I think Brendan has bewitched Top and it’s as simple as that, he thinks he is the best we can get, and doesn’t seem to want to get rid. 

Brendan is well and truly, beyond done here… even the new signings are starting to look substandard, it’s just a reflection of his attitude at the moment. 

It’s truly baffling…..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dames said:

I think the bottom point is quite key. I still think the board are paralysed by the fear of the backlash they might get from the casual and pundit classes. 

No Fan of Liverpool but at least that match has deflected attention from our bunch of useless ... And Manager.

Must be at least six forums in the PL calling for their managers to be sacked. Football managers are massively overrated . If you could read all the ridiculous hype about ten Hag that's been written recently ,it seems laughable now. We need a change throughout the club and that's more than just the manager. The owners , the staff , the players all are jaded and lacking motivation. Is it time to sell up? Probably.