Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

30 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Assurances, promises, warnings and expectations, surely?

We're falling into the championship and i've never heard Top, Susan or Rudkin address it.

About time they did.

It just feels like the entire club from the players to the board, top to bottom, have drunk the cool aid and they all seem to just be accepting his criticisms that it's everyone else's fault not his. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Personally thought Roma away should be right up there, absolutely pathetic performance.

This was the game where I was 100% certain I wanted him out.

As you say, absolutely pathetic 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Must be at least six forums in the PL calling for their managers to be sacked. Football managers are massively overrated . If you could read all the ridiculous hype about ten Hag that's been written recently ,it seems laughable now. We need a change throughout the club and that's more than just the manager. The owners , the staff , the players all are jaded and lacking motivation. Is it time to sell up? Probably.

I agree in general that who the manager is often is overstated. When Puel was here I never got to the point of him enraging me, I always felt if it got to the stage of the players not liking him or results being poor then he'd go and the good squad we had would remain.

That is why this situation sits badly with me. I accepted that it would take a lot to fire Rodgers and would probably only happen if he lost the players or was seriously in a relegation battle. Clearly that is not the case and that is baffling.

You are right, the club needs overhauling. Nobody appears willing to take it on, though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

This was the game where I was 100% certain I wanted him out.

As you say, absolutely pathetic 

It was exactly the same for me, virtually full strength team, I was one of the idiots spending a fortune to be there and towards the end of the game when we need a goal.

Evans to Amartey back to Evans, back to Amartey.

I was fuming, never laid a glove on them.

At least things have improved 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

The way the club have had no correspondence with the fans has been disgusting really. That in itself needs to massively change going forward. 

I don't count half arsed programme notes from Top that are probably written by someone else either. 

****ing joke that they think they can get away with treating us like they have.

They can though unfortunately. We've been badly exposed as a fanbase. It's the result of years of fine tuning.

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

They can though unfortunately. We've been badly exposed as a fanbase. It's the result of years of fine tuning.

Well we've had a lot of success on the pitch so we've overlooked all of this for years. There were warning signs about the way the club was operating for a few years but always shot down by anyone who would always point towards the great success of our model.

It's crashed and burnt and at a time we've needed them to take action and show us how much they value us, there's been nothing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Looks like he's here for the Chelsea game then. Club's sleepwalking to relegation.

It’s not. 

The board chose to run headfirst at the Championship last summer. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Don’t worry some attention seeker on Twitter has posted that Rodgers has been sacked.

so it must be true

If it stops the stupid "has he gone yet" posts on here then I'm all for it.

2 minutes ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Don’t worry some attention seeker on Twitter has posted that Rodgers has been sacked.

so it must be true

and if it happens they can claim to be ITK

3 minutes ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

so it must be true

That’s fine by me. Even if it’s turns out to be a load of bollocks and I lose £100 on betting him being next manager to be sacked, at least I’ll have had 12 hours of hope