Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

9 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

it’s finally happening 🙌🙌🙌🙌

And yesterday this bellend was saying Maddison wasn't happy yet today he was going to war with Tanner, defending our performances. 

5 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Here's Leicester cult hero Nigel Pearson saying:

- he wouldn't pick a player because he wasn't putting the work in in training

- the club need to sign more players

- being incredibly stubborn about his tactics

Parallels with what Brendan has said are pretty obvious but I see some (and admittedly a minority) saying get this man back despite him leading Bristol City to the dizzy heights of 14th despite having two of the best young players in the championship and over 2 years to turn it around.

So my question is do these people genuinely think there's some logic here or are they fully conscious of their agenda and irrationality?

Also read the replies in the tweet, most fans there seem to be unimpressed with nige. 

with madders defending the performance, it's worse than I feared, Brendan "the hypnotist" Rodgers has got inside the players heads and convinced them the performances are great, we're just unlucky and we just need to keep plugging away.

On 13/02/2022 at 06:39, The Year Of The Fox said:

Yes I do. And it’s also bullsh*t. People just parroting what Rodgers has said as if they’re brainwashed by him. 

Remember that kids TV program, The Demon Headmaster where he used to hypnotise his class of kids? 

Someone put it perfectly yesterday;

Overachievement because we’re Leicester City? Maybe, although I don’t remember any other club that emerged from the wilderness ever being branded ‘overachievers’- neither by the media and definitely not their own manager

Overachieving with the quality of our squad? Absolutely not.

How very apt 

I knew I’d referred to Demon Headmaster at least once before on here 

9243ED4E-E962-46BB-B0E7-CEE00E09E95D.jpeg

I reckon we should kill this thread,until EOS..

no matter how good or bad his charges perform…he is staying.

Thi  means no end of crap repeat of all same theories,but dressed up differently from the fans.

Its going around in circles…Let the EOS run how it runs..This thread has lost it’s value or yes..relevance..

Its now in the selected players hands,how they want to present themselves..

Create a new topic…Squad/team March untilMay 2023…

No reference to Rodgers name..

Edited by fuchsntf

I don’t know how I would cope with Pearson coming back as manager…  

but I don’t think he’d leave Bristol City. Our owners haven’t exactly  rolled out the red carpet for him.. and you have to remember why he was sacked in the first ( and second) place. “ fundamental differences “ if I remember correctly..

Somebody on Radio Leicester saying they have wanted him out for 18 months. That is the beginning of the season after we won the FA Cup and finished fifth. I know some people have never liked the style of play but that is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
3 minutes ago, David Lowe said:

Somebody on Radio Leicester saying they have wanted him out for 18 months. That is the beginning of the season after we won the FA Cup and finished fifth. I know some people have never liked the style of play but that is ridiculous.

I'll fess up. Napoli at home I was seething at his team selection, I felt he was treating the competition like an annoyance and so it proved to be. I felt like it was the beginning of the end. After Warsaw away I was so angry, being outclassed by a bunch of farmers because he clearly hadn't done the basic homework. That was almost 18 months ago so I guess I'm in that camp! 

34 minutes ago, David Lowe said:

I have wanted him out since the Forest away cup match shoeing personally 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I reckon we should kill this thread,until EOS..

no matter how good or bad his charges perform…he is staying.

Thi  means no end of crap repeat of all same theories,but dressed up differently from the fans.

Its going around in circles…Let the EOS run how it runs..This thread has lost it’s value or yes..relevance..

Its now in the selected players hands,how they want to present themselves..

Create a new topic…Squad/team March untilMay 2023…

No reference to Rodgers name..

Who?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

it’s finally happening 🙌🙌🙌🙌

For avoidance of doubt, folks, this is basically a parody account.

Vardy as manager? Fvck me lol

52 minutes ago, David Lowe said:

I’ve been 18 months. The writing had been on the wall for me before that and the game against Wolves was horrid apart from bit of magic from Ricardo and Vards, ridiculous maybe but I’d say it’s been pretty rotten for about that time also.

1 hour ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Praising the players, understanding fans frustration, maddison coming out in defence of the team.

Makes you wonder if its happening right now?

it does appear some anti Rodgers momentum is being built up - probably just wishful thinking though.