Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

10 hours ago, FLAN said:

Spurs out. Conte leaving. Could they be stupid enough?

Caller on Talksport this morning was extremely keen on Rodgers coming in, convinced he would bring Maddison with him too. 

I'd drive Brendan to Tottenham and leave him with some lunch money but I'd want decent money for Madders.

• Like 1

Like others have said, he'd be great for 18/24 months and possibly even get them that coveted trophy. 

I'd love to see this happen, despite the fact he'd do well there for a while.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FLAN said:

Spurs out. Conte leaving. Could they be stupid enough?

Spurs are the same board that got rid of Pochettino and also hired Nuno so yes they are stupid enough.

Id honestly love to see Rodgers at LCFC for another 4 seasons. Imagine how great FT will look if he did, by that time i think all the doom and gloomers would wait after 3 game loses before having a schizo hissy fit.

:brendan_still::plancque:

Edited by Simoken
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Simoken said:

Id honestly love to see Rodgers at LCFC for another 4 seasons. Imagine how great FT will look if he did, by that time i think all the doom and gloomers would wait after 3 game loses before having a schizo hissy fit.

image.jpeg.5d6b28a365257f2ad1876a3312e88f52.jpeg

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, foxer said:

Like others have said, he'd be great for 18/24 months and possibly even get them that coveted trophy. 

I'd love to see this happen, despite the fact he'd do well there for a while.

lol Think you got the wrong thread mate 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Apparently these will be available from the club shop from this weekend onwards. The club is hoping that if enough are sold, Brendan might be persuaded to stay on.

image.jpeg.a96274571a448fe9e78bb45762a7e121.jpeg

• Haha 3

Screenshot_20230309_122625_Chrome.thumb.jpg.944217caad106896c84bcde9b68d34b5.jpg

Those man management skillsw. We hear about! 

Hope we dont need him anytime soon (even more than we hope that anyway) 

He'd probably score a own goal just to spite the twat now. 

Edit, found the article/an article that's not behind a pay wall. 

On the face of it, he has stated what happened, and the criticism was "The 30-year-old said it was 'strange' that he had not been considered for first-team selection all season. Now Vestergaard's future with Leicester appears sealed." 

Now that is even ****ing stranger imo. Might force him to accept the next transfer though, but doesn't look good on him/us. 

(but check the belt, gucci) 

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Oh Kako42..😟.that's what Simoken wanted. Someone to bite at the post.  Should have left well alone my friend.

oh yeah, i love a good old bite! lol..you took the bait aswell though.. and gave yourself some advice

:brendan_still:

1 hour ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Oh Kako42..😟.that's what Simoken wanted. Someone to bite at the post.  Should have left well alone my friend.

I mean, it wasn't a bite really was it.

Just pointing out his very obvious attempts. 

1 hour ago, gw_leics772 said:

Screenshot_20230309_122625_Chrome.thumb.jpg.944217caad106896c84bcde9b68d34b5.jpg

Those man management skillsw. We hear about! 

Hope we dont need him anytime soon (even more than we hope that anyway) 

He'd probably score a own goal just to spite the twat now. 

Edit, found the article/an article that's not behind a pay wall. 

On the face of it, he has stated what happened, and the criticism was "The 30-year-old said it was 'strange' that he had not been considered for first-team selection all season. Now Vestergaard's future with Leicester appears sealed." 

Now that is even ****ing stranger imo. Might force him to accept the next transfer though, but doesn't look good on him/us. 

(but check the belt, gucci) 

is vestergarde our ronaldo 😂

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Shit player comes out and cries about the manager lol

Don't be so shit then.

13 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Brendan treating Vestergaard badly is more likely to get people to back him!

not really Vestergaard’s fault we signed him  and put him on such a good contract is it? What was he supposed to do? Say sorry I’m not good enough for Leicester - I’ll stay where I am? And where was Kasper in all this?