Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

41 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

At the start of the season he said in a press conference on relegation: "not even thought about it." This brushed it off as though the squad has too much quality and not worried. 

6 months later "It will be one of my greatest achievements to keep this lot up." 

It is the same squad really, which he has been allowed to add to now. Does anybody have the balls to ask him what has changed FFS.

Great point. 

No journo will be good enough to pick this up and ask him some awkward questions. 

• Thanks 1

Well according to Rodgers, when he arrived here,we were a club happy to stay in the league!  Imagine a club paying a manager 10 million quid a year, just to keep them in the division. He is in full protect "Brand Brendan" mode at the moment.  Constantly putting the ambitions of the club down,speaking negatively about the players, and how difficult it is for him to make something of a squad of such poor quality. He has already basically said we are not good enough to beat Chelsea today, but he will do what he can with what he`s got.  How can the players possibly be inspired by such a manager?? I know i`m not!   How and why have the club stuck with him for so long, despite his constant negativity about all things Leicester City, and his constant throwing those at the top and the players under the bus, in order to deflect any blame from himself.  Honestly, i do not know how he has kept his job, it is utterly baffling to me!

• Like 4

image.gif.c01f9c2c9d00f2b034fb729f2f6fb9a8.gif

22 pages of, in less than 48hrs!

I was trying to go back to page 2033 the last time I read this thread to catch up & I accidentally clicked the arrows which threw me to page 1, it’s funny to read and put comments to handles then and now 😂 

So if Bournemouth hold on to this, Rodger's Mini with the handbrake on is on the brink of being passed by Bournemouth's bicycle pedalled by Gary O'Neil. Massive achievement, we can't get rid, who could we get who could do better than Rodgers - who has been outperformed by a novice with limited resources who took over a team that had just been pumped 9-0. Oh, and lest we forget, we lost to Bournemouth as well, can't expect a 10 million pound a year manager to win games like that.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Screenshot_20230310_214505_Guardian.thumb.jpg.4e0c63c6d9d34484bc9101b28da2b389.jpg

He's managed to do it again.

This does it for me. All he does is belittle and talk down about the club. He literally only cares about keeping the media under his thumb. And protecting his image of being a top coach. That's it. Do us all a favour and get lost you tosser. We're not a mini we're more of a Toyota or a Hyundai :thumbup:

I said about a year/year and a half ago that it was only going to get worse under Rodgers. It wouldn't get better again. Really hoped I'd be wrong. Had a donation bet we'd be in a worse position this time of year than we were at this point last year with a poster. Don't suppose you want to own up do you?