Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I think the worst thing is that he is just killing my love of watching us, I go into every game expecting us to lose and expecting us to put in an abject, lacklustre embarrassment of a performance

Why the absolute **** is he still selecting Ward and Amartey, they are literally not premier league quality, there is literally no chance whatsoever that the alternatives are worse

24 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

His team. His players. His system. His fault. 

Whilst we need better quality defenders, yet another combination in defence and still the woeful lack of defensive organisation. I've gone so far beyond being embarrassed by it. It's genuinely close to Sunday League level at times. The players would do better on their own at this point.

The only time he goes is when we're relegated that's the fact of how cow dump he has made it. He would never leave and for some odd reason TOP seems to think losing games is how you get a bigger fan fan base, will be the only team in the championship with a premier league training ground. Honestly so sad to see what this club stood for go to sh!!t, it's disgusting 

Guest Col city fan

He’s got his little note book out again. I’m convinced he’s playing naughts and crosses with the the subs 

16 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Whilst we need better quality defenders, yet another combination in defence and still the woeful lack of defensive organisation. I've gone so far beyond being embarrassed by it. It's genuinely close to Sunday League level at times. The players would do better on their own at this point.

We could have prime Beckenbauer and cannavaro in defence and he'd have them looking like Sunday league center backs. 

• Like 1