Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, bovril said:

Lmao. I must be 'Rodgers' because I think Peter Taylor destroyed our club. Might be the stupidest reply anybody has ever given me on here.

You didn't answer my question so ain't gonna argue with you and if you think PT had a team as good as BR then you must be in some weird world

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

How can no-one in the media not use the recent finances as a challenge to his recent “protect brand Brendan” BS.

I’m pretty sure the likes of Brighton, Fulham, Brentford don’t have an average salary of £85k a week 🤬🤯

They would if he was linked to any of their cherished clubs.

2 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Good shout a sports psychologist, if we can't sack Rogers pay Steve Peters whatever he wants for 2 months, the cost of relegation is so much more.

Worth a try, but Rodgers would have to have his mouth gaffer-taped shut for the rest of the season for it to work.

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Thing is we've been saying this since October lol

I think I've been saying it longer than that! But now it's impossible to argue with surely?? There was always a feint chance of being wrong until today

3 minutes ago, TeamRocket said:

You didn't answer my question so ain't gonna argue with you and if you think PT had a team as good as BR then you must be in some weird world

This is a silly argument.

I've wanted BR gone for a long time. I don't accept he's worse than Taylor, who inherited an extremely good team.

It's not difficult to hold these two views.