Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Needs sacking by early week and definitely before this crucial run of 4 fixtures, even a managerial bounce of 10 points could be enough if we pick up another 4 or 5 points until thereafter.

We all know it wont happen though.

11 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

What's the ****ing point. He's sucked the life out of the club. He'll take us down and quit the next day.

What a ****ing farce. 

As if he'd let a relegation be on his cv. He'll quit the day before relegation would be confirmed

13 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Yes, a sports psychologist would have a field day picking apart Rodgers defeatist beliefs and attitude.

If you constantly tell your players there are 6 teams insurmountably better than them there will always be at least 6 teams better than them.

Now his new tune is that there are apparently 17-19 teams better than us, hence where we are headed...

Totally this. If you constantly tell the people you manage how bad they are (and even worse, everyone else) you give them an excuse to fail.

It's dreadful management. when the going gets tough the players will remember it. And pundits and media should pick up on it a lot more than they do.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

This is a silly argument.

I've wanted BR gone for a long time. I don't accept he's worse than Taylor, who inherited an extremely good team.

It's not difficult to hold these two views.

Not saying its not I was just saying imo he come on the same line as PT but am glad we both agree BR should be gone

10 minutes ago, BigWesMorgan said:

I think he’s going to go.

Doubt it.

Whoever has been stubbornly keeping him here will say that we weren't expected to beat a big 6 team like Chelsea.

And they'll say we need to keep faith in a top tier manager like Rodgers and that he'll come good again in time when we lose to none big 6 teams.

And if this person is Rudkin he'll be making the same decisions when we're in the Championship.

(I've said elsewhere that with Top's increased workload it's likely that Rudkin and Whelan have had more control since Vichai's death--although obviously I can't be sure)

"Gary Lineker found himself in hot water as he compared the Governments immigration policy to that of 1930's Germany.. But it was Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers who ultimately lost his job after his side fell to a pitiful defeat against a struggling Chelsea... "

ES_hF6YXkAAcCDd.jpg

:fc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

On Radio Leicester now.

In the pub but let me guess

- the boys never gave up

- Chelsea are a great side

- we are miles off their level of investment 

- I don’t blame Danny ward for the goals

- we’ll be fine if we play like that

- we were passive for some of the game but not for all of it 

yawn yawn dick head 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TeamRocket said:

Not saying its not I was just saying imo he come on the same line as PT but am glad we both agree BR should be gone

Fair enough. Maybe I'm biased - I don't think I'll ever hate a manager as much as PT

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

"Gary Lineker found himself in hot water as he compared the Governments immigration policy to that of 1930's Germany.. But it was Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers who ultimately lost his job after his side fell to a pitiful defeat against a struggling Chelsea... "

ES_hF6YXkAAcCDd.jpg

:fc:

Just looking at that image and I can hear the Gina G.

This is fast becoming beyond a joke. I turned on the stream and (and this is not a wind-up......) I saw Soumare on the pitch!!!! - (please note I didn't say 'playing')  - in what universe would bringing on Soumare be a good idea?

....and when losing 3-1 and down to 10 men:- why bother with Evans-to-remake-a-back-four at the expense of our only creative player? I'm baffled he gets away with such sheer stupidity. 100% RELEGATION.

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

Fair enough. Maybe I'm biased - I don't think I'll ever hate a manager as much as PT

Don't get me wrong I hate that man too, but sometime feels even more crap that we have to go through it all again. Hopefully some good come out after this game. 

This topic will get to 3 million views and he will still be here.  I'm resigned to the Championship next season with Brendon still in charge, talking about how he saved the club by going down in order to make us stronger, and it will be his greatest achievement.